Welcome!
Since my blog on 10-4-17, I have been seeking God for answers in different areas of my life. Although He answered me, they were not the answers I thought they would be. They consisted of opening my heart up completely to Him and trusting Him with it, even if it meant facing the possibility of it being broken once again.
I have started reading a book on love written by the late Kenneth E. Hagin, titled, ~ Love The Way To Victory~. (Second printing 1995). I am enjoying the read for a couple of reasons, one because although I have only read 27 pages out of 290, his writing is simplistic and down to earth with everyday examples.
The other reason is that because it is so simplistic and down to earth, it's awakening new insights of the ~God kind of Love~, something this world desperately needs. It's something that those of us calling ourselves Christians should awaken to and live out. The God kind of love isn't the kind of love that loves today and hates tomorrow. It's the kind of love that say's even though you have done me wrong, I am still going to do right by you.
It's patient, kind, thoughtful, not jealous or envious; it doesn't brag and is not arrogant. it's not rude; it's not self-seeking, it's not provoked [nor overly sensitive and easily angered] it does not take into account wrong endured. It does not rejoice at injustice but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in everyone] hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening]. Love never fails... In other words, God never fails because God is Love.
I will admit having gone through some challenging times whether self in-flicked or otherwise, some of the definition of living out Gods love through me, I'm like, "What? seriously!? for real God!? Your joking right!?.
I have put a few situations before Him that (in my opinion) would exempt me from living out the God kind of love in its fullness. He informed me that those situations did not exempt me from living in the God kind of love. Although I don't understand it, and in some cases, I don't like it, I need to exercise the ~Love of God~ in my life so it will develop and grow.
The other day during my morning commute I was talking to God, saying "Father, I trust you with my heart, Jesus, I trust you with my heart, Holy Spirit, I trust you" The words barely left my mouth when I sensed Jesus say to me, " I died for you". To me, It was as if Jesus was saying, why wouldn't you trust me? I died for you. That statement put a whole new light on the `~trusting God~ subject for me.
The more I trust God with my heart and walk in the God kind of love, allowing Him to take care of me and whatever situation that comes my way, (God = Love) will not fail. Which means I will not fail.
Confession time; I have allowed distractions in life to get in the way of writing and publishing my blogs. My heart is to help people in any way God chooses to use me. I look back and can see in the short time I have been publishing my audience has been great! reaching seven other countries, not including the United States.
In the book of Deuteronomy 28:8 it says God will command the blessing on what I undertake, I can see that is exactly what He's done. All of that being said, it is my goal to publish a blog every Friday. If you are reading this and have not subscribed please feel free to do so. Also, I would love to have feedback so feel free to comment.
I am in awe and humbled by the audience this blog has attracted. My pledge is to be consistent, because, in consistency lies the power.
For those of you who are unaware, I wrote a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
I am running a special on ~ So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. through the end of 2017, If you order directly through me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or download, the links to both are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~.
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings.
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment