Welcome! 12-28-19
Yep, it has been since August since I've published.
With the New Year, only a stone's throw away I have been talking to God about several things, my ministry with these publishings, my books, the non-profit, my huge project, (the business I am opening), so many things!
As I was pondering what I have been through in life and how I KNOW God is the ONLY way I have made it through, it came to me. What I have been through isn't what matters, what does matter is that Jesus brought me through everything, even when life hit and my heart hurt so bad at times it was hard to breathe, Jesus was there giving me strength and peace! Even when I said God I don't want to do this anymore, I recognized it wasn't about me, He gave me His strength to keep moving forward.
I understand what I have been through helps me relate to others and helps them to know they are not alone. But, more importantly, I can point them to Jesus, not just saying, but knowing He's brought me through. HE IS FAITH TO HIS WORD! HE'S A PROMISE KEEPER!
My personal opinion is that people are so used to man's way of doing things, (not keeping their word) that unless they know God for real and not as a religion, they will think He is the same way. I know I did.
I don't want others to just see my life as what I have been through, but to see the ONE that brought me through! I want people all around the world to know that if He can bring me through to healing and restoration, He can and will do it for them too! Yes, He is still working on me, but that's called growth. We are supposed to continually be growing from faith to faith and glory to glory!
About a month ago at bible study, there was a comment made as an observation towards something I have said many times. As I was stating (once again) that all I have own is abuse, a very wise comment was made, that I have not only known abuse, but I have also known the love of God. That comment/observation woke me up to the truth of my life! Although yes, I have known a life of abuse, more so, I have known the love of God!.... He loves you as much as He loves me!
Even when we mess up He still loves us, no matter what the mess up is. Jesus knew we were going to mess up before He died for us, and He did it anyway.
As I walk not only into 2020 but a new decade, my prayer to my heavenly Father is that He will use me from January 1st, 2020 and way beyond for His glory! Every word that I speak, every book that I write, every platform He places me on, every blog that I publish, at my beauty school, daycare and non-profit will all be for His glory! WITH GOD, ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Yep, it has been since August since I've published.
With the New Year, only a stone's throw away I have been talking to God about several things, my ministry with these publishings, my books, the non-profit, my huge project, (the business I am opening), so many things!
As I was pondering what I have been through in life and how I KNOW God is the ONLY way I have made it through, it came to me. What I have been through isn't what matters, what does matter is that Jesus brought me through everything, even when life hit and my heart hurt so bad at times it was hard to breathe, Jesus was there giving me strength and peace! Even when I said God I don't want to do this anymore, I recognized it wasn't about me, He gave me His strength to keep moving forward.
I understand what I have been through helps me relate to others and helps them to know they are not alone. But, more importantly, I can point them to Jesus, not just saying, but knowing He's brought me through. HE IS FAITH TO HIS WORD! HE'S A PROMISE KEEPER!
My personal opinion is that people are so used to man's way of doing things, (not keeping their word) that unless they know God for real and not as a religion, they will think He is the same way. I know I did.
I don't want others to just see my life as what I have been through, but to see the ONE that brought me through! I want people all around the world to know that if He can bring me through to healing and restoration, He can and will do it for them too! Yes, He is still working on me, but that's called growth. We are supposed to continually be growing from faith to faith and glory to glory!
About a month ago at bible study, there was a comment made as an observation towards something I have said many times. As I was stating (once again) that all I have own is abuse, a very wise comment was made, that I have not only known abuse, but I have also known the love of God. That comment/observation woke me up to the truth of my life! Although yes, I have known a life of abuse, more so, I have known the love of God!.... He loves you as much as He loves me!
Even when we mess up He still loves us, no matter what the mess up is. Jesus knew we were going to mess up before He died for us, and He did it anyway.
As I walk not only into 2020 but a new decade, my prayer to my heavenly Father is that He will use me from January 1st, 2020 and way beyond for His glory! Every word that I speak, every book that I write, every platform He places me on, every blog that I publish, at my beauty school, daycare and non-profit will all be for His glory! WITH GOD, ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment