Welcome! 3-18-21
On my Facebook live this week, I sensed God wanted me to encourage those reading and listening that He is still in control, the enemy is only a fallen defeated angel, that His (Gods) plans for us are good, He can't lie and He won't fail us!
As I stated when I went live, I don't watch local news, I watch Victory News on The Victory Channel on Facebook. It is faith based, they don't tell you what to think but gives you information from Christian guests which are educated in the constitution, government , and other important areas that will keep you informed to help you make your own decisions instead of being told what to think and how to act.
Truthfully, I really had the sense that God wanted me to encourage people even though our nation is going in a seemingly hopeless direction. God specializes in the impossible. With man it's impossible, but not with God, for with God all things are possible! Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27.
We the people need to get involved, God will point us in the right direction. There are those who have placed themselves on a pedestal they have no business being on, they tell those who will listen what they want to hear, then when given the power by whatever means possible run with it to do as they please without regard for we the people. the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. 1Timothy 6:10. Unless one is really careful and staying close to God being in a position of power can and will take you to a place of compromise. Compromise has been made at our Nations expense. I could go on but I will leave it at that.
Now on to another subject. About 6 months ago I sensed I needed to offer to do something I truly did not want to do. It meant dropping pride and saying yes. In so doing it took me and my husbands lives and marriage in a direction of new beginnings in many areas. A new season, a new chapter of a new book.
God knows the end from the beginning, which means He knows what needs to be done to get to the place He has for us.The more we seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness the more He can add to us. Not just physical things either, but peace, strength, and wholeness in every area of our lives. The more I cast my cares on Him, which means not worrying because I gave my worries to Him, the more He takes care of me. Until next time.
BLESSINGS EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment