Welcome!
Life has been so busy!
What a journey of revelation and understanding I have been on since the last blog on October 9th. I am learning how my life as a Christian must line up in order to have a successful prayer life. Which means, to me, having my prayers answered.
I have felt for some time now that I do have an open communication with God. I talk to Him on a daily basis, acknowledging Him in my life's situations. But, I am learning to go deeper in the things of God, it requires a lifestyle change. An attitude change, or at least a refreshing, being more Christ-like. Perhaps it means being kinder or maybe more considerate. Possibly it could mean keeping my opinion to myself. Whatever adjustment is necessary for me to make, I'll make it. There is nothing like the peace I have when I know that my life is a reflection of Christ.
I honestly thought this journey to healing, would simply take me to my place of healing. I thought the journey would be long. As I have joyously discovered, this journey I am on is not only taking me through the healing process but in other directions as well.
I believe being healed from my past was needed to help me forgive. This, in turn, will help change my prayer life to go from one dimension to another. And, ultimately, answered prayer every time.
I also believe that forgiving not only myself but others as well, has unclogged the line of communicating between God and me. In so doing, I believe, it has cleared the path for me in many areas, including my book.
I am looking forward to publishing my first book, "So Thankful! Life Behind the Posts", by the end of 2016. God made the way for a website to be created for me, my book will be able to be purchased from that site. I will announce my websites address before year's end.
I'm in awe as I am seeing not only the story of my life already helping others, but God making the way for the vision of my website to be launched at the same time.
I remember years ago asking God to take my life and use it for His glory, I had no idea the path that statement would put me on. But, I am so glad He is doing just that.
Thanks For Reading!
Blessings
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment