Sunday, December 11, 2016

Welcome!

What a surreal experience my life has been. As I have been preparing to publish my first book, "So thankful! Life Behind the Posts", I have been aware of God's guidance every step of the way. He is surrounding me with people that I am recognizing as "divine connections". This new journey I am on is definitely taking me into unknown territory, however, this new territory I believe, is taking me to new heights.

I am so thankful that God is mindful of me, He knows me better than I know myself. The Spirit is gently guiding me when I start to get a little off track, nudging me to check my attitude or refocus. Staying in check keeps the flow of communication open, or another way to put it, it keeps the currency of heaven flowing.
 
I can definitely tell when life gets too busy and I start to change my focus a little to unneeded areas. Often times I have a hard time sleeping, the restlessness let's me know I need to refocus. As I am preparing to cross the finish line leading to the publishing of my first book, having started yet another. And, it has been on my heart to prepare for yet a third book.
 
The third book, will be the stories of various people who have experienced different forms of abuse, told in their own words. Other than necessary costs of running a non-profit organization, the proceeds from this book will go to help women and children in difficult situations. I am currently asking women I know who have been affected by abuse to pray about adding their story to this book.

Everything is in the beginning stages for starting a non-profit, to writing the book. I am aware there will be many things that will need to be addressed. However, the foundation will have a back bone of integrity. And the book will give as much privacy as possible to those opening up, giving insight into their lives.

 Life is definitely in transition! 2016 has been quite a year, and God is not finished with it. 2017 will be an amazing year, above anything I can ask or think. I will be in awe watching it unfold!

My hope is, upon my next blog I will be able to give my website address which has the link to this blog, along with the ability to order my book. You will also be able to click on "contact me" which leads to my email, to share your story. God is So Faithful!

Thanks For Reading!
Blessings!

Tammie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment