Welcome!
As I stated on my blog from 12-11-16, I am in the beginning stages of starting a foundation to help women and children affected by abuse. My daughter will be working with me on this project.
As I have looked into the process, I have been told it could take from 6 to 18 months to have an attorney fill out the mountain of paperwork, getting it ready to be submitted to the IRS for approval of the foundation.
It has been placed on my heart to put together a book that holds the stories of women, told in their own words, who have experienced all types of abuse. I know that abuse holds no prejudice, to age, race, gender, or social status, and it has many faces.
Although I have spoken with a few women about considering adding their stories to this book, I realize there perhaps may be other women who would want to share their story as well.
If you have a story that you would like to share, please feel free to contact me.
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Please note, the proceeds from this book will go to the foundation to help women and children affected by abuse.
Thanks For Reading!
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment