Welcome!
Since my last blog on 3-14-17, I have been hard at work writing the 7-week freshman (Non-chemical) curriculum for my beauty school. I am sensing a real push to get it done. Again, I am so thankful I taught the freshman class over and over again. I planned the schedule for the 7-week course out on a planner, causing the rest of my job writing the curriculum to fall into place.
As I type the curriculum I am being reminded of little nuggets I once taught that are not necessarily in the Cosmetology book, those years behind the chair taught me extra important pieces of information that I'm adding. I am keeping everything as consistent as possible, a lot of copy and paste. ;-)
I have also received my fourth and I believe the final proof copy of my first book "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts" I am really happy with the overall look of the cover now, and, I am expecting the certificate for my copyright any day. I am totally in awe of God! Not in all my life did I ever image I would be writing a book, let alone multiple books and curriculum.
In another book that I'm writing titled "I AM" (which I will pick up again, continue, and hopefully finish soon after I complete the curriculum). I tell that story, for the first time.
As I was getting closer to the completion of my first book, "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts", part of my vision was to have a website as a way of connection with the purchase of the book. I am currently working with a friend who generously offered to help me create a website for that and other purposes. As God expands me, I will expand the website. Thankfully everything for the website, for now, is 99% complete. The other 1% hopefully will be done by weeks end.
I am greatful to all of you who take the time to read these blogs! I have noticed that my audience has expanded beyond the United States, to ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU!
Please pass the word on about my soon to be published book "SoThankful! Life Behind The Posts"
I am still moving forward, putting together the book "Behind closed doors" the proceeds will go to help fight human trafficking, and to help women and children in abusive situations in any way needed.
Thanks For Reading
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment