Welcome!
Since my last publishing on 5-15-17, I have felt the push to work on writing my second and third books that I started over a year ago.
I have been going back through my second book titled, "I am" being amazed, while looking at God and giving Him all the glory, knowing if He were not helping me it would not be happening. As I read through what was already written, He was reminding me of even more to add, while giving me extra tidbits of revelation, or (lightbulb moments). I am thinking that I will probably be writing "I am" and "Life and death are in your tongue" simultaneously. The reason for this thought is because as I was writing a sentence in "I am", my thought was, "oh wait, this belongs in the other book". I went to the other book, opening it up noticing it needed much more of my attention. Therefore, preparing for these two books will be taking a big part of my time.
It is my hope, Lord willing, that not only these two books but the book titled, "Behind closed doors" will all be released before this time next year, 2018.
The proceeds from "Behind closed doors" will go to help fight human trafficking and others that are either being abused or have been abused with the need they have. It is the desire of both my daughter and myself to open a non-profit for this purpose. Lord willing the non-profit will be open and be operating before the book titled "Behind closed doors" is published.
Word is getting out about my first published book titled "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts" I am getting positive feedback which is a God sent to me because of the transparency of the book. I feel honored that God is using the brokenness of my life for his glory!
I am hoping to have all three book covers designed soon to start properly promoting the books.
To purchase a copy of my 1st book "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts" by download or in print, it is available on my website at lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com or to go through me personally. email me at tammietrue16@gmail.com
Thanks for reading
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment