Monday, June 12, 2017

Welcome!

   Since m posts on 5-23-17, I have been working on one of my books titled,
-Life and death are in your tongue-

   As I have been reading through what I had already written, God has been giving me more to add as He reminds me of different lessons I have learned and situations I have observed through my journey in life.

   I am a great student, I watch intensively, observing to learning the lesson well. I am a visual learner as many people I have found are. I do not keep circling around a round room looking for a corner.
I have been taught life lessons, and although they have been tough and I have learned from them. However there possibly still may be more to learn, the class has not yet been dismissed. My late Aunt used to use the following expression, "isn't that Wonder", at times what she saw as wonderful, I did not. However, I do like the positive expression. So although this present class I am in may not seem "wonderful", if I am a little more observant and patient, I may find it to be more so than I believe it to be.

   I am happy to announce I have been receiving positive feedback from some of those who have read my book -So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts-. In a world where so many things appear negative, it is really nice to hear positive reports, especially after opening some of my life up to the world through my book.

   I have been looking into opening the non-profit for the release of the book -Behind closed doors-, I have found it probably will not be as difficult as I originally thought, which is a definite plus! Again, I am hopeful to have this book released on or before spring of 2018.

  The way things are going at least one of the two other book I am writing may go into publishing as early as late this year or early 2018, using my aunt's words "isn't that wonderful", I am SO amazed by God!

   My book, "So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts" is available on my website at lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com or to go directly through me simply email me for details at tammietrue16@gmail.com

Thanks for reading
Blessings!

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment