Since my last post on 6-27-17, I have been preparing with anticipation to go live on Facebook. I have also been looking into what it takes to start a non-profit organization before the publishing of the book -Behind closed doors- in the spring of 2018. I have other things I need to look into regarding distributing the book without going through a third party, I don't want any other source to benefit from this book.
It is my goal to go live on Facebook Tuesday, July 11th, between 3:00 - 6:00 pm (PST)
The topics for going live on Facebook are as follows;
- To introduce myself.
- To briefly explain my book -So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts-, perhaps explaining why I wrote it.
I personally would not purchase or read a book simply because I have heard of the person who wrote it, I want to know about whats inside the cover.
- If the flow is right I will give my website, blog address and email address.
Many of my friends on Facebook have not read my blog, some may not even know I have one. My desire is to give them an opportunity if they so choose to log on. I believe it's a tough read, but it explains my life from age six, to now. I also want to explain how to purchase my book and how to contact me if one desires to do so.
- I am going to promote the book -Behind closed doors- explaining the proceeds from the book will go into the non-profit organization, and what the proceeds will be used for.
I want everyone to understand what the book -Behind closed doors- is about, and possibly how it was placed on my heart.
Strangely, I am excited about going live on July 11th between 3:00 - 6:00 pm (PST) and the open doors that will follow this act of obedience. I have been watching others who go live on Facebook realizing it's all a matter of being yourself. I don't have to be perfect, or look perfect, and if I stumble over a few words I have to realize it's okay (I hope to not do that), but if I do, my world won't come to end.
I'm excited to see what God has in store!
CONTACT AT:
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
OR
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
Thanks for reading!
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment