Since my last blog on 7-3-17, I have been soul searching.
I have been reading a book about prayer which is causing me to ask myself the following questions.
- Does my life (my words, actions and attitude) add up to being Christ like?
- Does the way I live my life reflect the calling of God that's on my life?
When people look at me I want them to see a reflection of God! Do they?
This last weekend I had another amazing opportunity to be a part of a mini tour. Lyle Lovett asked Derrick McDuffey and Kingdom Sound to join him and his large band once again for three nights of his summer tour. I was honored to join the amazing voices of DMKS for two nights of the three night tour, what an honor!
The book titled ~Behind closed doors~ is still on track to be published spring of 2018, although I have pushed the completion date back for those telling their stories. It is a difficult process and I wanted to respect those that needing more time.
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
tammietrue16@gmail.com
Thanks for reading
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment