Well, since my publishing on 11-10-17, I haven't had my computer, it's been in for maintenance, therefore, this may prove to be short and sweet.
I finished reading all 290 pages of the late Kenneth E. Hagin's book titled ~ Love the way to victory~. Towards the end of the book, he wrote something simplistic that I've have quoted all my life and endeavored to live by. Simply put, ~treat others the way you want to be treated~.
In desiring to keep my publishings transparent, I have to confess I felt a nudge in my heart letting me know I have not lived up to this standard placed on me by God, and myself. Although life has not helped with this endeavor, that little nudge has let me know it's time to refocus and get back on track! ........It's all a part of loving my neighbor as myself.
If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey!
I am running a special on my book, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~. by the end of 2017, If you order directly from me you pay only $12.99, which includes shipping and handling. ~unfortunately, I am unable to offer this to those who live outside of the United States~. If you live outside of the United States and you would like to purchase my book, you can order a printed copy through create space, or digital download through Amazon. Both links are on my website at, lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, tammietrue16@gmail.com, your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog~.
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment