Since my last publishing on 1-12-18, I have been busy preparing to open my beauty school and daycare, while leaning into the heart of God.
Today is Thursday, it's evening time, this blog gets published tomorrow. I've been looking up OAR Rules for the school, even though most of them I already know, I need specifics numbers to give my brother-in-law who is a retired developer so he can give me a tentative proposal so I can move forward.
Monday morning after meeting with several ladies that are working with me on this project, a few of them informed me they knew men that worked in heating and cooling and electrical, to me that is a blessing. The site has been established now I'm looking forward to key access here shortly.
There are far more rules and regulations for the daycare then there are for the school, and rightfully so! Our children need to be protected and taken care of well!
I have been listening Dr. Bill Winstons teachings almost daily, along with my early morning coffee and spending time with God. I am enjoying myself as I am realizing my rights as a child of the living God.
I was thinking just today that in the book of Genesis the 1st chapter it says we are made in the image of God, and since I am His child, His (daughter) I have His DNA. To some, that may sound silly and that's ok, but to me, it's the truth of the Word of God, the Word of my Father, my (Daddy).
The winds of change are blowing, seasons are ending, and seasons are beginning. Life is changing in a good way. I'm taking my life back and finding myself and my purpose which is exciting and mind-boggling.
Jeremiah 29:11 says, " For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love!
Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment