Since my last publishing on 12-29-17, I have been taking in the New Year. I have awesome expectations for 2018! Along with these expectations will be hard work, focus, and dedication and determination.
Continuing on my study of the Love of God. In one of my recent publishing's, I type the following;
"The true Love of my Heavenly Father. It's a journey that will never end because no matter how hard we try, and how deep we lean into His heart, His love still goes deeper for us! deeper than we could ever understand!
As my late Aunt Mae used to say, isn't that wonderful!?"
Just this morning I came across a scripture I have read many times, but did not stop to take in the revelation of it.
It reads as follows: From my, Kenneth Copland Word Of Faith Study Bible. Modern English Version.
From the study notes
Ephesians 3:14-19:
"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family of heaven and earth is named, that He would give to you according to the riches of His glory, power to be strengthened by His Spirit in the inner man, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all fullness of God."
God desires for man to know and understand His hesed-agape love.
There is more to the study but this stood out to me as I recognized that I can indeed know the full Love of my heavenly Father, my Daddy.
As I'm in prayer, depending on my focus, I will call out to the Father as Daddy, there is a closeness I have not sensed before. I feel secure and at peace knowing whatever comes my way I am safe in His arms.
So the truth is we can know the fullness of Gods Love for us! It truthfully is what the world so desperately needs.
If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love!
For those of you who are unaware, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all SO much! I appreciate you, blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment