Saturday, May 5, 2018

Welcome!

   Since my last publishing on 4-29-18, time seems to be going by faster. Before I knew it, it was time to write another blog. As I have been pondering what to write, faith keeps being dropped in my heart, therefore, faith is the topic of this blog and perhaps more.

   Although I have expressed in other publishings why I have faith in God, perhaps, I should dive a little deeper into the subject. God being my helper.

  If you have been reading my publishings for any period of time you know that through life's challenges God has proven Himself faithful to me. I have taken Him at His word in seemingly impossible situations, His word has proven to be life-changing and true.

   I'm not sure how to start, there is SO much in my heart concerning the subject. Although I feel as though I'm just now understanding what faith and the walk of faith is all about, (how it works) it is truly intriguing to me. I do know that everyone has faith, whether it's for the positive or negative. I also know faith is simply trusting Gods word, or the enemies word (positive or negative). I understand some may not agree with what I am writing, and that's ok. This is what I know to be true, and what I stand on.

   God, even though I can not see Him, I feel His peace and strength on a daily basis. To me, He is not an explanation, but a knowing. I know the peace, joy, and strength that has gotten me through life. As I have typed and erased several times, I guess what my life boils down to is, I TRUST GOD! There is no other way to describe it. He gives me His WORD and I TRUST IT!
   I humble myself before Him knowing that WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! He has proven to me time and time again that if He has told me something, He has given me a promise (and the Bible is FILLED) with His promises, that no matter what the situations around may be, or look like, He is true to His word. He won't let me down or fail me. I simply need to have faith in His word, I need to trust Him! And I do!
   Why would I not believe what cannot fail? We ask God for things all the time and because we don't receive what we ask for it's all Gods fault? Are we asking according to His word? We usually don't stop to think there could be dirt that's clogging up the flow of His blessing in our lives.
   Bitterness, unforgiveness, lying, cheating, stealing, gossiping, not praying for our leaders (whether we like them or not) not walking in love, etc. No one is going to get it right all of the time, I get that, I know I don't. But I also know there is forgiveness. Admit it, quit it, and move on, doing what you know is right. If we won't follow the requirements of the blessing in our lives, then we shouldn't expect God to bless us, or be mad at Him if He doesn't. Deuteronomy 28:1-14.
   God can't go against His word, and He doesn't change His mind. He is the same yesterday today and forever!
Perhaps there have been so many bad apples out there they have tainted the taste for the Golden Delicious? God is GOOD and nothing but GOOD!
 
   I am not a  theologian, but I know the truth of Gods word works. I've seen it work. Not once, or twice, but many times. He has given me no reason to doubt Him, therefore, I won't!
   I'm not mad or trying to be mean so forgive me if this blog reads harsh.
Faith works by love, I have to check myself every day, I hope you do as well.

If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessed beyond measure! 

Tammie 

No comments:

Post a Comment