Welcome!
Since my publishing on 5-5-18, I have been pondering so many things, too many to bore you with.
Since this is Mothers day weekend that will be the topic for this publishing.
I always wanted to be a mom, I wanted two kids a boy and a girl and that's what I had. My Mom passed when I was seven. Even though my dad remarried a few times after her passing the role models I was raised with was not the nurturing kind, except my Aunt Mae... She was wonderful!
I have a spiritual mom that has had the role of mom in my life for about 31 years. She has been there to give me advice and has been a shoulder to cry on. She has told me when she felt I was wrong but has also been there to cheer me on! I am thankful for her, and honor her!
I am also thankful that even though I have felt the sting of the loss not only of my mom but a grandma for my kids, I am here to be a grandma to my grandkids and am here whenever my kids need me.
I am thankful for all of the moms whether they are spiritual moms, foster moms, or a family member or friend that has taken on the role of mom for a child or children with or without any recognition. For all of the hours of selfless love that has been given to children in need by a special person thought of as a mom, that's what I am thankful for!
I am thankful for the moms that have come out of addictions because they wanted to be better for their children.
I am thankful for the moms who have adopted, knowing children need a loving forever home.
I am thankful for every loving stepmom, me, being one myself, I know the challenges. But I also know the rewards.
To all of us no matter how we became a mom.
Happy Mother's Day!
Since my publishing on 5-5-18, I have been pondering so many things, too many to bore you with.
Since this is Mothers day weekend that will be the topic for this publishing.
I always wanted to be a mom, I wanted two kids a boy and a girl and that's what I had. My Mom passed when I was seven. Even though my dad remarried a few times after her passing the role models I was raised with was not the nurturing kind, except my Aunt Mae... She was wonderful!
I have a spiritual mom that has had the role of mom in my life for about 31 years. She has been there to give me advice and has been a shoulder to cry on. She has told me when she felt I was wrong but has also been there to cheer me on! I am thankful for her, and honor her!
I am also thankful that even though I have felt the sting of the loss not only of my mom but a grandma for my kids, I am here to be a grandma to my grandkids and am here whenever my kids need me.
I am thankful for all of the moms whether they are spiritual moms, foster moms, or a family member or friend that has taken on the role of mom for a child or children with or without any recognition. For all of the hours of selfless love that has been given to children in need by a special person thought of as a mom, that's what I am thankful for!
I am thankful for the moms that have come out of addictions because they wanted to be better for their children.
I am thankful for the moms who have adopted, knowing children need a loving forever home.
I am thankful for every loving stepmom, me, being one myself, I know the challenges. But I also know the rewards.
To all of us no matter how we became a mom.
Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment