Friday, October 12, 2018

Welcome!    10-12-18


Well, I have no words for the happenings of this past week.
:
One scripture that comes to mind is,

Romans 8:28
And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose. AMP

When the enemy attacks my life or the lives of those I love I have a few choices.  I can be mad and complain like the children of Israel in Exodus. Or, I can be like Paul and Silas in
Acts 16:25-26. 

They prayed and sang praises to God. Long story short, chains were broken off of them.

   Both in Exodus and in Acts, these two scenarios tell me in the trying times of my life I can choose to either complain and stay in the wilderness, (keep reliving the situation and remain in the midst of it), or, know, no matter what the situation looks like or is, I can have assurance that God is going to work it out for my good. Our situations do not take Him by surprise.
   It took me a little while to figure that out. I have chosen to take the better road and not worry but trust in God and move on. Is it always easy? No, however, leaving people and situations in Gods hands is a far better option than leaving it in mine!
 


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 



Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment