Sunday, October 21, 2018

Welcome!   10-20-18


   What a ride! Life can be adventurous. In the midst of all the uncertainties of life, one truth holds certain in my life, "God IS Trust... Worthy!


   It was suggested to me by my Bishop that I pray about talking about my faith in God when I go live on Facebook. As I was driving home and through the next day I was meditating on doing just that when the words trustworthy came to me. As I was thinking about it, it was as though Jesus separated the words to, Trust... Worthy! 
   It was a light bulb moment, He "God" IS Trust... Worthy! Jesus is Worthy of my Trust in Him!
Romans 10:11 AMP says in short, no one who believes in Him will be disappointed. 
   
After Everything, He has brought me through and every promise He's made, He's kept! In the most challenging and impossible situation, He came through for me and kept His word to me.   How can I not trust Him!? To me, it's simple. 

Trust is defined as
noun
1. firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
verb
2. believe in the reliability, truth, ability, or of strength

Worthy is defined as
adjective
1. having or showing qualities of abilities that merit recognition in a specified way.



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 






Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment