Thursday, November 15, 2018

Welcome!                   11-15-18


   I am so grateful God is opening doors (opportunities) for me.

   I have come to recognize that when God talks to me about what He has in store for me or calling me to do, usually it is not a right away situation, and there is usually preparation involved. Preparation could mean many things. Sometimes the preparation involves separation. At times it means trusting what He has already said knowing whatever situation comes our way, His word is the final authority. So my preparation at times is trusting Him through the pressure of the situation. Which will take me from faith to faith.
   I have also learned that God doesn't start His children off believing Him for huge things. He starts with the small things, graduating us to believe for bigger things as we begin to have faith in Him, trusting Him, no matter what!

   I have stated prior to this writing that not everyone can go with you where you are going in life, it doesn't mean anything more than just that. Not everyone in your circle will go with you. Not every person in your life is there for a lifetime, some perhaps maybe, but not usually. Out of all the people I grew up with, I only have one person that I am still in almost daily contact with. It has been an almost 40-year friendship. Everyone has their own life to live and will go their own way on their own path. Some paths stay together and some meet again after years apart.
   In some cases, God simply wants alone time with us to get us quiet so He can to talk to us without distractions. People are still in our lives, there is just alone time. If there is too much noise we can't hear Him clearly, and sometimes not at all.
I personally look forward to my alone time with God, it's the place of peace, rest, and clarity.

                                                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    My team and I have been working on a huge project. In my heart, I felt to set a deadline for the completion of the documentation for this project to be the end of January 2019. At this time all documentation will be submitted for approval, after the approval takes place, look out here we come! A HUGE announcement!

   Years ago I heard a great teacher and life coach state, and I paraphrase, learn to be flexible on the journey. On this journey, I have heard that statement echoed in my ear more than once and found it to be valuable advice. There have been needed adjustments my team and I have made along the way, these adjustments will be valued in the future for not only my team and myself but for others that will be benefiting from this project.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 






Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment