Welcome!
Where do I start, and how do I end this publishing? 11-3-18
I had the opportunity to speak this past Sunday at Bible study, "my church", it was such an honor!
I opened my mouth and the words started pouring out. Although I had been in an all-day preparation with a page full of notes, I only looked at them once.
I am passionate about Jesus and what He has done for me. When one goes through mental abuse as I have and comes out on the other side with their sanity and a testimony of the grace of God, how could I not be passionate about Him knowing He has brought me through the intense heat with a testimony of His faithfulness and Love.
As I am writing this, I am reminded of something God spoke to me as I was explaining to Him that I wasn't prepared to go live June 21st, 2018. He said, "you have been being prepared all your life".
When my pastor sent me a message Sunday morning asking me to teach Bible study, she ended her text with, thank you. Although she was asking me, I believed it was as if the Lord was saying through her, It's time, you are doing this. As I was reading her text I was reminded of the scripture in Zachariah 4:10 that talks about not despising the days of small beginnings. I believe it was Gods way of saying, this is your beginning. I am so grateful for it!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Where do I start, and how do I end this publishing? 11-3-18
I had the opportunity to speak this past Sunday at Bible study, "my church", it was such an honor!
I opened my mouth and the words started pouring out. Although I had been in an all-day preparation with a page full of notes, I only looked at them once.
I am passionate about Jesus and what He has done for me. When one goes through mental abuse as I have and comes out on the other side with their sanity and a testimony of the grace of God, how could I not be passionate about Him knowing He has brought me through the intense heat with a testimony of His faithfulness and Love.
As I am writing this, I am reminded of something God spoke to me as I was explaining to Him that I wasn't prepared to go live June 21st, 2018. He said, "you have been being prepared all your life".
When my pastor sent me a message Sunday morning asking me to teach Bible study, she ended her text with, thank you. Although she was asking me, I believed it was as if the Lord was saying through her, It's time, you are doing this. As I was reading her text I was reminded of the scripture in Zachariah 4:10 that talks about not despising the days of small beginnings. I believe it was Gods way of saying, this is your beginning. I am so grateful for it!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment