Tuesday, July 27, 2021

 Welcome!      7-22-21


Welcome, everyone, thanks for pop-pen in!

Something was placed on my heart that I want to share with you.

In 1 Samual Chapter 17 verse 16 New Living Translation reads, For forty days, every Moring and every evening, the philistine champion strutted in front of the Israelite army. This same verse in the Modern English Version it reads, that Goliath took his stand...(That's is what the enemy does, however, the thing is, his stand is fraudulent, he has no stand to take he is a liar and a thief, he has already been defeated!) (he holds his stolen ground in lies and deception so that we will give up our ground (what belongs to us through Christ Jesus) and let him have it). We don't pray or fight for victory, but from the place- stance- of Victory! This is the victory that over comes the world-our faith. 1 John 5:4 

Now back to 1 Samual 17:

Verse 24 reads- As soon as the Israelite army saw him, (talking about Goliath) they began to run away in fright. When the enemy spews lies to us (in our mind) instead of declaring the word of God over our situation we have a tendency to think on the lies, allowing them to become bigger than God. I know I have, it's very emotionally unhealthy! I've paid the price physically at times. 

Verse 25 reads- "Have you seen the giant?"the men asked. 

26 reads- .... "Who is this pagan philistine anyway, that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

Verses 34--37 reads- "I have been taking care of my fathers sheep and goats", he said. "when a lion or bear came to steel a lamb from the flock, 35 I go after it with a club and rescue the lamb from it's mouth. If the animal turns on me, I catch it by the jaw and club it to death. 36 I have done this to both lions and bears, and I'll do it to this pagan philistine, too, for he has defied the armies of the living God! 37 The Lord who rescued me from the claws of the lion and bear will rescue me from this philistine!


Years ago God reminded me of this scripture when I was facing a situation  with a previous employer. I believe I was let go from my position for not agreeing with the way they were doing things, which were unethical. In the position I held I was second in command of the College/Beauty School, therefore, I seen, heard, and dealt with situations that should not have occurred nor were in the best interest of the student body. Example- I needed to read and explain the questions of the same exam to a student more than once. Unfortunately, she still didn't pass that exam or others. According to the board of education she should have never been enrolled, because she was unable to make it through to state boards and pass. She did not have the mental capability, yet to the best of my knowledge, her family still had to pay the full tuition. I verbally fought against enrolling students that were unable to make it through their contracted time with success, among other things. 

The co-owner at my previous place of employment was also- HR- lied about the reason I was let go, speaking against my work ethics, etc. I stood on the above scriptures, told the truth, and decreed I had a covenant with God and my former employer did not. I won my case against and received unemployment. 

My point in telling you this story is this, David knew who he had a covenant with God and that Goliath did not. Therefore he did not run away from the situation (Goliath) instead he ran to it. 

I have learned to trust God despite what the situation looks like, to listen to and trust what I know God has told me. Not only in His word but also what He has said to me personally, at times through His Word. As I have said many times before during Facebook lives or in the books I have written, He/God, has never lied to me! He doesn't do things how I would like them to be done, but He always is, Trust... Worthy! 

Notice in verse 24 the Israelite army ran from the enemy (Goliath) as soon as they seen him. 

When life hits I have seen-listened to many Christians instead of holding onto Gods promises and putting the devil in his place (of defeat) by decreeing and standing on the Word of God by faith, they look at the problem, agreeing with and decreeing what the enemy said, (their circumstances). They do not have a firm foundation. Instead of showing the problem how big their God is, they speak the problem causing the problem to be bigger than God to them, allowing satan to be their god...little (g). 

1 Corinthians 15:57 reads,  But thanks be to God, who give us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Trust me, I know it's easy to look at what we see around us or the situation we are in personally. When that happens to me I am reminded of Gods word in 1 Corinthians 15 that tells me that I have the victory through Jesus. I have to encourage myself and get my thinking (mindset) in line with the Word of God! It is SO important not to listen to and look at what we see or hear (like the Israelites did in Verses 24, 25). Instead decree (speak in faith) like David did in verse 26. Jesus already defeated the devil and his cohorts!    Colossians 2:15 In this way, He disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by His victory over them on the cross. I have been in that situation, but, I have also tested the Word of God, it is tried,  true, and has never failed me! 

We are made in Gods image, we are His children if we have ask Jesus into our hearts. With the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Although salvation IS free, it isn't an easy road. The Bible said there will be persecution for the Words sake. Mark 4:17 and they had no root in themselves, and so endured only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumbled. It is written in red because Jesus himself is talking. 

The good news is we are never alone! He will never leave us or forsake us! He sticks closer than a brother! Be of good cheer, He has overcome the world! 

~ Hebrews 13:5

~ John 16:7

~ Proverbs 18:24

~ John 16:33

~ 1 John 4:4

~ Isaiah 54:17

The devil wants us to think that God is a liar and His Word is not bigger then the lies and deception he is trying to feed you, or throw at you. That is why it is important that Gods Word is so imbedded in us that it is more real to us than anything we see or hear around us and speak His Word by faith into existence just as the Father did in Genesis 1. Our words have creative power because we are made in His image-we are his kids and have His DNA!  Romans 8:15, Genesis 1:26. Just as we have our earthly parents DNA, 1 Corinthians 5:17 say's.  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he us a new creation; old things have passed away; behold (look) all things have become new. 

Years ago God spoke to my heart and told me to start believing what I said... I had to have faith in the words I spoke. I needed to have faith in the Word of God I was decreeing, believing He would bring His Word to pass! 

Since I was let go from my position several years ago now, I have been working towards a vision that was placed on my heart, to open my own College/Beauty School, with a daycare for staff and students. 

Many hours and years, along with a team of people have brought the vision to where it is today. I am not looking at a anything but what the Word of God says about the situation. God has come through for me in huge areas concerning this vision! I am so excited to watch God be God! With God All Things Are Possible!!!

BLESSINGS





No comments:

Post a Comment