Welcome! 9-25-21
The Word that is in you.
Revelations 19:13 .... His name is called the Word of God.
1 John 4:4 You are of God little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Greater is He, (The Word), (His name is called the Word of God), that is in me! I have seen decreeing Gods Word over and over in faith change what was seemingly impossible, be made possible. With men it is impossible, but not with God, for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those that love it will eat it's fruit. Proverbs 18:21.
I am convinced that Gods Word planted in my spirit-heart, spoken in faith, can and will change-overcome-turn around any situation. Greater is He (His Word) that is in me than anything-situation-circumstance, that is coming against me, or this nation! Job 22:28 You will also declare a thing and it will be established for you... God has proven to me over and over in situations that seemed impossible that His Word is greater then anything that is not of Him. But it took His Word planted in my heart spoken in faith to overcome those situations. It had to, His Word will not return to Him void-without seeing to it that His Word would manifest. The Bible say's, The word was made flesh and dwelt among us, John 1:14 meaning-Jesus-the Word manifested-was born here on earth. Gods Word spoken in faith will cause it to manifest-become flesh.
Example- One of my grandsons was born three months premature, because of the premature birth he had several issues. One being, a bleed on the brain. The doctors said he would be a vegetable, unable to speak, notice us, etc... But Gos! I started speaking healing scripture over him and calling him smart boy. With my continual confession of Gods Word over his life as He grew not only did life come into his eyes, but today, almost 20 years later, he is smart, can walk run (he has very little, cp in his hips), he is the total opposite of what the doctors said he would be. The Word was made flesh in his life! Gods Word healed him! Our words are containers, sent out to do whatever word we speak. That is only one example of the many I have. It did not happen over night, it took decreeing over and over in faith-standing on his word. Like turning a ship slowly, but it happened!
Romans 8:31 ... If God is for us, who can be against us?
The more of His Word we have in us, meaning we know it won't fail us-we have revelation in our place and authority we have in Christ, the more of a threat we are to the devil! And, the freer we will be.
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.
Just because I am a Christian, does not mean I won't have trials, far from it! However, I have learned that the harder the trial, the greater the victory! And I have had some hellacious trials. But as long as I keep His Word in the forefront of my heart-obedience-love-forgiveness-faith-patience-kindness, etc... Basically the fruit of the Spirit. Galatians 5:22 And do as I have written in this blog, anything that comes against me doesn't stand a chance.
I heard it said, when you except Jesus you will still go through things, but He will go through them with you.
The Bible says I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-sword edged sword...
I have learned to fight the enemy with faith in Gods Word spoken out of my mouth. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
I have had many teachable moments, and many hours with the Lord later. I am much stronger in the Lord, much wiser in the things of God, and always teachable. I have always said, I learn from my mistakes and with the Lords help I will continue to do so, while remaining teachable.
Life, routines, and seasons all change. But one thing in my life that has not changed is my need to be in His presence on a daily basis. I need His peace, His joy and His strength every day of my life. In Him I live and move and have my being. Acts 17:28. Intimacy with Him, is time with Him. In His Word, prayer, and simply talking with Him through the day.
Ephesians 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Hebrews 4:12 say's, For the word of God is sharper than any two edged sword. I know swords are sharp. When I decree the word of God mixed with my faith in His word, I picture that sword of the Spirit, (His Word) cutting up the circumstances coming against me. It takes confessing His Word in faith multiple times to turn the rudder of our lives, in most cases, gradually turning the situation around. Sometimes it's automatic, depending on the case. But as long as we have faith, believing what we say according to Gods Word, His Word will come to pass!
ALSO, I THANK HIM FOR HIS WORD MANIFESTING BEFORE I SEE IT IN THE NATURAL!
WE HAVE TO CONCEIVE IT IN OUR SPIRIT-HEART, BEFORE WE WILL SEE IT IN THE NATURAL. WE HAVE TO KNOW THAT WE KNOW WE HAVE IT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE SEE OR CAN'T SEE.
Hebrews 10:38: Reads
The just shall live by faith, NKJV
And My righteous ones will live by faith. NLT
No comments:
Post a Comment