Welcome! 9-23-21
Who's battle is it anyway? The Lords!
For many years I did not have the revelation of what the end of the verse in 1 Samual 17:47 say's,... the battle is the Lords, meant. I knew Jesus won the victory, so if He already won it why would it be His to win again?
I asked God what the Bible meant by that? He led me to Zechariah 4:6... Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of Hosts.
To me, these two scriptures include faith, Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith. Intimacy with God = Spending time with Him-meaning getting to know Him by spending time in His Word, prayer and communicating with Him in our daily routine. That all leads to faith in Him, because we are fellowshipping with Him. We are getting to know His Character.
I went through a devastating situation a few years ago that put me on a path of, complete and total surrender to God, by prayer, fasting, and extreme obedience-meaning, I said yes to the Lord when I wanted to say, I'm done! In fact, I said, "God I don't want to do this anymore! But not my will, but Yours, what do you want me to do"? I did not want to be apart of the situation any longer, even though it was my choice to make, I knew from past experiences that I needed to choose wisely. And I knew dying to self even though everything in me was screaming the opposite, was the only choice for me to make.
Dying to self and walking in surrender to God imparted His Super into my natural, oh, I did not mention in the paragraph above, I needed to trust Him completely! I said, "God I don't trust... His reply was instant, "then trust Me". I had to trust Him with every part of me, and trust Him that I would be ok! That my heart would be ok! I really did not want to type about my heart being ok, but really sensed I needed to.
I am SO SO SO thankful I made the right choice!
Surrender, obedience, faith, thankfulness, praise, forgiveness, fasting, prayer, God's Word, ALL = Triumphing in Christ! The closer we draw to Him, the more the desire for complete surrender is there! It's not a have to, it's a want to!
Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ... 2 Corinthians 2:14
Faith is a force: As God took me on my journey He gave me a scripture, Jeremiah 18:6 O Israel, (Tammie) can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in mine. (emphasis added). The last part of that scripture (so are you in mine) jumped out at me and I knew God had my back, I felt safe, it gave me faith that no matter what, I would be all right! Faith is SO incredibly powerful! I was trusting God with my future, that to me, was unsure in so many ways. But He said I am in His hands, and that is the safest place I can be! It is in that place of rest-trust in Him that the SUPER NATURAL takes over- the Spirit realm, the Angelic Hosts fight for us through our decreeing His Word in faith.
Hebrews 4:11 Let us therefore make every effort to enter that rest [of God, to know an experience it for ourselves], so that no one will fall by following the same example of disobedience [as those who died in the wilderness].
What this verse tells me is that the more I am in Gods Word, studying, speaking it out loud (laboring in His Word) my faith and trust in Him will increase, therefore, I will rest, in Him! In the truth that His Word WILL manifest in my life despite what everything around me may say.
He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood. His name is called the Word of God. Revelations 3:13
2 Chronicles 20:12-24 tells the story of the power in obedience-by not fearing, fasting-helps hear God clearer, and praise. It opens the door for God to be God by trusting in Him even in the midst of seemingly impossible situations. The battle was won through fasting, not fearing-trusting God, and praise. They did their part and the Spirit realm, (Host of heaven, did theirs). That's what I get from these scriptures.
The Lord sent bushes against, Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir, who came against Judah; so they were defeated. 2 Chronicles 20:22
In my last published blog on, 9-21-21, I talked about, in all things...
On my journey this past few years God has shown me that in every situation I have faced one of the key components toward the victory Jesus paid the price for, is giving thanks. Not for the situation, but in the situation. It's Not God I thank you for this, but rather, God I thank you that in Jesus Christ I have victory over this situation! We stand at the place of victory, our faith in Him (Revelations 3:13) brings-draws victory to us. Greater is He-His Word, that is in us than he that is in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment