Sunday, September 10, 2023

 Welcome!     9-10-23


The Power Given

Ephesians 6:10 Finally my brothers be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 

Ephesians 6:12  For we do not fight against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in the dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.  NLT  (talking about the second heaven, not the third heaven where Jesus and the Father are).

Luke 10:19. Behold I unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the Power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

My husband and I put our fixer house on the market to be leased out. It is a beautifully remodeled home in a desirable neighborhood. After many showings, etc. We both knew something was wrong! I had a dream where I seen satanic resistance, I called my spiritual mom and told her about the dream, she told me I need to go pray and anoint the home dedicate it back to God. 

In my dream there were 2 beings floating around in the dark, they were faceless. I asked God what the names of these two satanic beings were, He told me. I arrived at the house, went into the house prayed in the spirit while anointed above every window and door frame opening each window calling the 2 spirits by name and evicting them from our house never to return. Went around the outside of the property pouring the oil all around the property (a blood line) and anointing each corner of the house and garage. 

The very next day we had vetted leasers who accepted the offer of the house, signing the lease papers the following day. 

This process has shown me something; Taking authority over satan and his imps isn't a hard thing to do! I listen to Gods instructions, I followed them, and got results. 

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment