Welcome! 11-4-23
I was looking through my journal as I often do, I came across kind of a note to self from 5-28-21, a note on the top of my note read, blog >> with Romans 10:10... confession sin made unto --salvation--. And Proverbs 18:28 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. An arrow pointing to above the word salvation pointing to another note which read, setting everything right again. Below all of that, yet more notes--Romans 10:10. With the heart one believes unto righteousness --> putting in right standing with God.
Looking back at the history of my blogs, this one I did not write, however, I know exactly what I was going to write. 👇👀
Over the years I had done many fb lives on the subject of death and life are in the power the tongue, which is our confession. However, at the time I originally journaled the above 👆 the word salvation stuck out to me catching my attention.
So what is salvation beside yeah, I'm going to heaven when I pass away?
I have went to church most of may life and have not truly known the full meaning, I simply thought it meant I was saved, meaning had excepted Jesus as Lord of my life (Truthfully I did not understand what that meant until a handful of years ago). I simply thought it meant I loved God, I am going to heaven and I will do my best to live right.
It wasn't until I watched a short video from Victoria Osteen who briefly, but simply, defined salvation in a way that my eyes were opened to the real meaning.
The full meaning is probably way more in depth than I will go into with this blog, but that's ok, I want to tie a few scriptures together as it dropped in my spirit.
Salvation is being delivered from harm, its redemption. Its peace of mind instead of fear and torment, its joy instead of sadness and depression, health instead of sickness and disease, and wholeness in every area, the family and relationally. Salvation means I have the promise of my families salvation. It means when I have difficulty in any area be it financially or needing guidance in any area of life all I need to do is stand on His Word in faith believing My father in heaven through my covenant because of Jesus will have my back and come through for me, even if it looks like nothing is happening on my behalf, He is always working behind the scenes to bring my decree of faith to pass.
Salvation also means that God is always there for us, even in darkest times, even when we mess up to the point we think we have gone too far. He never relaxes His hold on us! As the clay is in the potters hand, so am we in His hand!
Confession is made unto salvation; it dropped into my spirit, since death and life are in the power of our tongue, when hard times-trouble-or the storms of life hit, whatever you choose to call it, we can call upon our salvation-our covenant rights. Instead of saying what we see happening in the natural, we call those things that be not as though they were, Romans 4:17. Gods Word is truth, its Holy Spirit inspired, God cannot lie, therefore, speaking Gods Word, our salvation, is speaking the truth!
Example: You have a child that is away from Christ, instead of rehearsing the problem perhaps use this for an example, I don't care what it looks like Gods Word says, the seed of the righteous shall be delivered, my child ___ has come to his or her senses, according to Like 15:17, a strangers voice they will not follow John 10:5. Great is the peace of my children.
When we confess life which is Gods Word, confession is made unto salvation! Our confession of Gods Word brings our salvation to pass! I hope you are getting this because it is really good stuff!
If you are fearing something, confess, God has not given me the spirit of fear, He's given me the spirit of power, love and a sound mind, He restores my soul! 2 Timothy 1:7, Psalm 23:3.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, Romans 10:17. The more you confess Gods Word the more it gets imbedded in the soil of your heart and begins to grow becoming faith in the word you are confessing. Soon your faith in His Word is stronger than anything you see in the natural. But you have to keep confessing His Word to keep your faith built up in it. faith is a spiritual muscle, you have to keep using it, keep feeding it with the weight and power and force of the Word of God!
I am a witness! He is faithful!
He is the ROCK of my salvation! 2 Samual 22:47. emphasis mine
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment