Friday, June 10, 2016

Welcome!
This being my second blog, I've been pondering what to post. Life has been such a journey, the road has been quite bumpy. where do I start? What do I say? God is SO Good and Truly Faithful! I believe that's a great start!
I am on a journey, as we all are, however, everyone's journey is a little different in one way or another. The journey I am on is taking me all the way back to when I was growing up, possibly as young as seven years old, that's where my true memories begin, and that's where this journey towards total healing, wholeness, and freedom begins.
Everyone faces challenges in life, some challenges are greater than others. I have found with every challenge there is a choice, possibly, the true challenge may be the choice we make in regard to the challenge we face.
When I was seven a piece of my life passed away, my mother moved to heaven, this life-changing event started me on the road to brokenness, heartache, and pain, the list probably goes on more than I would like to know, however, I must know for my journey to healing wholeness and freedom to be complete.
A few weeks ago I was challenged to find the root of the inner turmoil currently residing in me, I excepted the challenge, knowing that it's only when I find the root and destroy it that it will no longer have the power to affect my life, and I will be truly free. My journey began with a visit to a relative who I believe held the Answers to the questions I had, but would the answers be truthful or would a secret be held? I left the visit resting in the comfort of the answers I received, knowing what my memory told me and what made sense, being well aware of the fact there are many predators in this world looking for prey and more than willing to feast. I made my mind up, and, I am determined, I will no longer allow the nibbles taken to define me any longer in any way, so, the journey continues.

Thanks for reading! Blessings!
Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment