Welcome!
The road I'm on in the healing process of my journey is leading me to write another book.
This book will require me to examine who I am in Christ. To me, that means what the finished work on the Cross of Jesus is all about: being redeemed, being saved, and what all of that really means.
I truly don't believe I have ever been completely whole, but I will be. The only way I know to go is the way I'm being led. All week I've been struggling, asking God for help. I believe He (God) wants me to find out who I am in Him, and that has reminded me of a book that was already in my heart to write, it all just fit.
As I have stated in a previous blog I was raised under hellfire and brimstone, not a loving doctrine, or one that would portray God the Father as loving or kind. So, I need to find out for myself what His Love, His Grace, and His Mercy is all about; to receive it, and be made whole.
Thanks For Reading!
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment