Saturday, August 20, 2016

Welcome!


   It's amazing to me how God is not only holding my hand but has also brought a person into my life who through her own journey is leading me through my journey, teaching me how to go through this process. 

   My desperation for healing and wholeness has taken me to a quiet place, a place where total surrender to God is the only way.  Surrender is not a word most people like to hear, let alone do, many like to be in control or feel as if they are in control of the circumstances of their life.  For me giving up control means gaining control, and gaining control means I will be free to be who I was born to be. That's the best way I can describe everything I am feeling.

   I'm relying solely on the process of this journey, believing by total surrender at the end of my journey, I will be whole.  Although I'm going through one process, it leads to many areas of my life. It's hard to explain.  But I can see how the process of this journey will bring me to wholeness!  It's a matter of doing just as I am doing, going through the process.



Thanks For Reading! 
Blessings! 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment