Welcome!
Yesterday I ordered the proof copy of my first book, "So Thankful! Life Behind the Posts". It was an exciting, humbling, and surreal moment. I felt a great sense of accomplishment.
Circumstances were unfavorable, and the odds were against me during this journey, however, God was with me every step of the way. He had already placed people in my life to helped me in areas I am still a little weak, such as some computer skills. These people also had contacts that I needed the services of, in areas of editing, graphic design, and photography.
The Holy Spirit was also there every step of the way giving me little nudges and making me aware of what I did not know, or, simply reminding me of the things I needed to do to make sure everything was in order and complete.
I am a visual person, it is much easier for me to learn through a visual experience rather than following written directions, so this process has definitely been interesting. I am, however, learning to take those steps of faith, going in the direction the Spirit is leading me, even if it's as simple as clicking on the directions of a website that leads me where I need to be.
Proofing my book is one of the final steps before publishing. I also need to make sure everything is ready to go on my website, leaving it one of the main sources to go to for the purchasing of my book "So Thankful! Life Behind the Posts" along with the other books I am writing for purchase in the future.
God is teaching me so many lessons on this journey. I am learning that it's ok to have delays in the process, also, to keep moving forward with the dream or vision I have, realizing that as I move forward the right doors will open leaving plenty of room for entry.
I am also learning to accept the help of others.
This is only the beginning of my journey, even though it started a few years ago. I know that God has amazing things in store for me. My BEST is yet to come!
If you would like to respond to this or any of my blogs, feel free to at, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Thanks For Reading!
Blessings!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment