Since my last publishing on 1-26-18, I am still moving forward in preparation to open my Beauty School and Daycare, while continuing to lean in close to the heart of God!
These blogs are usually written little by little throughout the week.
It is awesome seeing the same passion I have, in the wonderful people God is surrounding me with to help accomplish this vision. He has brought key people into my life that know other people that have talent I need to see this vision to completion. I'll admit, one time I thought this vision might be too big, but then I said a prayer, peace came over me and the thought went away almost as soon as it came.
Most of my core staff and I meet every Monday morning for a few hours to go over the progress of the week. We discuss and come to agreements concerning different aspects of operating the school in an efficient way. This morning the woman who will be the director of admissions made a statement that is so true, she said, "it takes an army" and she is so right! As I said in my last publishing, I know to surround myself with people that have different strengths than I do. But not only surrounding myself with them but taking their advice. They all not only have the same passion as I do, they also have integrity, strength, and knowledge.
I know that opening my beauty school and daycare is a big vision/dream that is manifesting. What I didn't know until a few moments ago is that this vision is also a dream coming true for the woman who will be the manager of my daycare.
To some of my staff, it's giving them a purpose, a new lease on life. To others, it's giving them a chance to not only see but be apart of a school where quality education is our cornerstone. For me, it's not only giving me a chance to show others the love of God, it's also being able to be in the position to hopefully correct the wrongs I've seen and experienced in the beauty industry throughout my thirty-two-year career. It's also placing me in a position to help those in need in more ways than one.
Through my time in beauty school and in my years as an educator, one of the main issues was child care. Students would lose hours because they could not find reliable childcare. Offering childcare through my school takes that stress away allowing students to relax knowing their children are being well taken care of under the same roof. As with any quality business, there will be policies in place that will need to be followed in order to have this resource available. It is going to be amazing!
This week I established the names of my beauty school and daycare, next week I will be meeting with a gentleman to finalize the other legal needs of my two businesses. As I continue to do as God is leading me to do He is opening the doors that are leading to the opening and operating of my businesses. He is giving me an unprecedented favor.
I have been in contact with a with a few of the remaining people finalizing their stories for the book titled, -Behind closed doors-. As I was on the Internet taking care of business for my school and daycare today I was noticing a site to start the process to open the non-profit for the book listed above. As I have mentioned in previous publishing's, my goal is to have the organization opened for the proceeds to go into by the time it is published this year.
I would like to recap from previous blogs a little on this book-- the proceeds from the sales of, -Behind closed doors- will go into a non-profit I am setting up. These proceeds will go to help people in abusing situations giving them the resources to get the help they need. A portion of the proceeds will also go to help fight human trafficking.
Just as a gentleman opens the door for a lady as she's walking towards it, then walking through it, so God is doing for me as I continue to walk forward toward the vision/dream He has given me.
God IS Love! And Love cannot fail. I am discovering how GOOD HE REALLY IS! I have tried to honor God all of my life. Even though I have made some pretty big mistakes through rebellion that changed the course of my life. He never left me, I left Him. He has always been there waiting for me to come home. And, I'm home!
I have been pondering starting a new Facebook page for those who have been through some form of abuse, or perhaps just a rough time in life. I have started posting little quotes on my current page that come to my heart. I have had a fairly decent response with people pushing the like or heart button or sending a personal message. However, until I am clear of the vision of the new page I will keep it in my heart.
If you feel Him nudging you, please join me on this journey of discovering The Heavenly Fathers Love!
Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment