Since my publishing on 2-2-18, I have been leaning into the heart of my Heavenly Father getting to know Him better and learning to be sensitive to His voice. I'm also pushing forward preparing to open my beauty school and daycare along with moving through the process towards publishing the book titled -Behind closed doors-.
I was sent a link this -Wednesday morning- as I listened to the Q&A on the link in its entirety it hit home in many ways with the timing of the direction of my life. Confirming what I felt in my heart, that what I'm doing is not for me, but to help others. I know everything I am doing is going to put me on a platform that I am in preparation for now, and I know that platform I will be given will be to help others. That is my heart, that's what is driving me to open my beauty school and daycare and to write and publish the books that are on my heart.
I know that my beauty school and daycare will be a great success, but I also know that with that success comes even greater responsibility. To whom much is given, much is required. God has and will continue to surround me with people that have passion, knowledge, wisdom, and integrity that is needed for the vision. In our meeting this week I told my staff that were present, that my heart for the school and daycare is to show the love of God, to right the wrongs that I have seen throughout my career in the industry and to be able to help people in need (in a way greater than I probably even recognize at this point).
Seeing so many different forms of abuse plastered on social media shows me the need in a greater way for the book listed above to be published. A few weeks ago my best friend and I were discussing all of the abuse that has been reported through the media when she brought up a good point, she said that it has probably always been happening, just not reported like it is now with the internet capabilities we have at our disposal.
I spoke with the editor the other day, we were discussing my story that will be in the book. She gave me a suggestion as to how to proceed with my story. As I went through my archives I discovered the main part of my life that led to the brokenness of my life that was not in the archives. So I had to go back and revisit that part of my life once again, thankfully it was a brief visit, but it reminded me of the difficulty the people that are writing their stories are having. This time though I didn't cry and I wasn't angry, I was simply sad that that kind of abuse exists.
I would like to recap from previous blogs, the proceeds from the sales of the book titled -Behind closed doors- will go into a non-profit I am setting up. These proceeds will go to help people in abusing situations giving them the resources they need to get help. A portion of the proceeds will also go to help fight human trafficking.
I am SO glad I am leaning into God's heart by staying in His word and in prayer. The visions I have are great and I need the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead me along the way. He has opened the door for the land and real estate for my school and daycare, He has brought and will continue to bring amazing people to help me open and operate the vision, He brought an editor for the book titled -Behind closed doors-. Reading stories of abuse be it physical, emotional, or sexual is not easy, finding an editor mentally strong enough to take on the task was a true Godsend.
Genesis 18:14 "Is there anything too hard for the Lord?"
Mark 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said,"With men it is impossible, but not with God. For with God all things are possible."
Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as the only Hope I had while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you all.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment