Friday, April 6, 2018

Welcome!

   Since my last publishing on 3-31-18, I have found myself taking a deep breath knowing Monday, April 9th a member of my team and I will be prepared for our meeting with the director of education, and the next step of this journey

   The following saying has echoed in my ear throughout this process, "if you fail to plan you plan to fail". Although I taught freshman hair design consistently for about three years, the documents the board of education is requiring to be filled out was foreign to me and a little overwhelming. I am so very grateful for the team God has brought into my life, between all of us we have the wisdom needed for the application process.

   I started this journey about five years ago with one of the members of my team, about six months to a year into it I felt as if I kept hitting a brick wall. Although I have had this vision in my heart or at least parts of it since I was in beauty school in the mid 80's, it just didn't seem to be coming together. That is until now! All but one person that is on this journey with me has worked in a beauty school, having several years in the industry. The person God placed on my heart to be the director has not worked at a beauty school but she definitely is qualified to run it. She is already changing our mindsets from it being a beauty school to being an Elite College. Our integrity, education, passion, and standards, are above that of other beauty schools.
   FYI... Although I do have the business end of the college taken care of I am not mentioning its name on the Internet because I am not allowed to advertise until I have the approval to do so. To me, by announcing the name of the College it's the same as advertising.

   One of my family members has started a new journey in life. As we were discussing the beginning of her journey I told her that God wasn't going to open a door for her to shut the next one. After our conversation ended I was gently reminded by God that, that same situation applied to me also.

   Since I do not need to be solely focused on preparing for my April 9th meeting, I have time to work on writing my story for -Behind closed doors-. My hope is that this book is published this year, however, I want it to be in Gods timing, as He opened the doors. If every story would have gone to the editor on the date I chose, the story I mentioned in last weeks publishing would not have been added, or mine for that matter. I would not have had the time to write it.

   I know 2018 is going to be huge for me, I believe it will be bigger than I can even imagine. Thanks for joining me on my journey!!!  😍

 If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessed beyond measure! 

Tammie   

No comments:

Post a Comment