Welcome!
Since my last publishing on 4-13-18, life has changed.
Early morning on 4-16-18 I received a call from my daughter informing me that my youngest grandson and granddaughter's Nana passed. Rushing, then arriving at my son and daughter-in-law's house I found everyone one in a state of shock. Without going into a lot of detail Nana passed away in the early morning in their home, she celebrated a birthday the day before her passing, she was 52.
You never know! As my daughter and I were talking about the passing of her mom one thing she wished was that she had more pictures of her and her mom together, she had plenty of her mom with the grandkids but not the two of them. So we made a pact to change that and take a lot of family pictures so there will be no regrets.
Sherry was a wonderful loving person who was a kid at heart. We shared a love for our grandkids, our kids, and our God! I am sad that my granddaughter won't remember the love of her Nana, she is just too young. I am sad that my grandson feels the loss of his Nana, they were close and he feels that void. I am also sad that my daughter now feels the loss of a parent. I am equally sad for my son as I know the details of the morning.
I will miss my grandkids, Nana, but I know she is in heaven with Jesus. I pray that good will come out of such loss. Hold your family close, love them, and live life in such a way that you will have no regrets!
Thanks for reading!
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Since my last publishing on 4-13-18, life has changed.
Early morning on 4-16-18 I received a call from my daughter informing me that my youngest grandson and granddaughter's Nana passed. Rushing, then arriving at my son and daughter-in-law's house I found everyone one in a state of shock. Without going into a lot of detail Nana passed away in the early morning in their home, she celebrated a birthday the day before her passing, she was 52.
You never know! As my daughter and I were talking about the passing of her mom one thing she wished was that she had more pictures of her and her mom together, she had plenty of her mom with the grandkids but not the two of them. So we made a pact to change that and take a lot of family pictures so there will be no regrets.
Sherry was a wonderful loving person who was a kid at heart. We shared a love for our grandkids, our kids, and our God! I am sad that my granddaughter won't remember the love of her Nana, she is just too young. I am sad that my grandson feels the loss of his Nana, they were close and he feels that void. I am also sad that my daughter now feels the loss of a parent. I am equally sad for my son as I know the details of the morning.
I will miss my grandkids, Nana, but I know she is in heaven with Jesus. I pray that good will come out of such loss. Hold your family close, love them, and live life in such a way that you will have no regrets!
Thanks for reading!
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment