Welcome!
Since my last publishing on 4-6-18, a member of my team and I went before a panel of 3 at the board of education with great success! I have been in awe of the goodness of God, as I awaken to the reality of this journey.
Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path. Psalms 119:105 NKJV
There is such truth in His word! As I take each step there is a light that is leading the way.
Along with the documentation, I provided the panel with, my team member and I gave more insight into our vision. To our delight, it was met with great enthusiasm. Since part of the vision has never been implemented into our industry it had the panel discussing not only the magnitude of it but acknowledging that it has the potential to set new innovation in the beauty industry. We left the meeting overjoyed as they instructed us to move forward with the process, directing us in the way to go.
Looking back on my career in the industry I am in awe as I see that the path I have been on has led me to where I am now. I've heard many people express the very thing I am experiencing as they looked back on their lives seeing how God prepared them for the magnitude of their vision, not recognizing the same thing was happening to me.
Now to refocus on the next step of the journey. Part of that includes the new implementation of the vision into the industry. Although I have the vision that area is not my expertize, and God knows that, that's why He is surrounding me with others that have the knowledge to help guide me on the journey.
To me, now more than ever, I'm leaning into the heart God. As I lean in my passion for His truth has intensified, acknowledging now more than ever before that WITH God all things are possible.
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
Since my last publishing on 4-6-18, a member of my team and I went before a panel of 3 at the board of education with great success! I have been in awe of the goodness of God, as I awaken to the reality of this journey.
Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path. Psalms 119:105 NKJV
There is such truth in His word! As I take each step there is a light that is leading the way.
Along with the documentation, I provided the panel with, my team member and I gave more insight into our vision. To our delight, it was met with great enthusiasm. Since part of the vision has never been implemented into our industry it had the panel discussing not only the magnitude of it but acknowledging that it has the potential to set new innovation in the beauty industry. We left the meeting overjoyed as they instructed us to move forward with the process, directing us in the way to go.
Looking back on my career in the industry I am in awe as I see that the path I have been on has led me to where I am now. I've heard many people express the very thing I am experiencing as they looked back on their lives seeing how God prepared them for the magnitude of their vision, not recognizing the same thing was happening to me.
Now to refocus on the next step of the journey. Part of that includes the new implementation of the vision into the industry. Although I have the vision that area is not my expertize, and God knows that, that's why He is surrounding me with others that have the knowledge to help guide me on the journey.
To me, now more than ever, I'm leaning into the heart God. As I lean in my passion for His truth has intensified, acknowledging now more than ever before that WITH God all things are possible.
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessed beyond measure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment