Friday, June 15, 2018


Welcome!

I am going to continue with my thought process from the posts on 6-10-18 "while loading the dishwasher", please go to that publishing if you would like further explanation.


What I have been studying and meditating on are my rights as His/Gods child. I have heard the following analogy used on a few different occasions while listening to different teachings.
   -If you have an inheritance but you don't know you have one, you can't claim it and receive what is rightfully yours-.

  We as a body of Christ have fallen so incredibly short of what our heavenly father has for us. Jesus paid an awesome price for us with His blood redeeming us back or buying us back with His blood.

I have a lot on this topic running through my thoughts, I will do my best not to be all over the page.

   One thing I know to be true from personal experience is, you can not be a rebellious child of God and expect to receive His best for your life. He has a perfect will and a permissive will. He will let you do what you want, He has to, He gave every man a free will and He won't over-ride it.

   I have taken many wrong turns in life, facing the consequences of them, thinking it was just the way it was. I knew I loved God, but I also felt there was more to life as His child, at least I hoped there was, so I set out to find the missing ingredients.
   On this journey, I have learned a lot! One huge thing (to me anyhow) is that obedience is better than sacrifice. 1 Samuel 15:22

   I will admit, I only understood to a degree what this scripture meant until my eyes were opened as I seen it unfold. I am convinced obedience will open doors to answer prayers that would not have been opened otherwise.
   In my case, God was releasing me -- telling me it was time to leave a church where I was on the praise team. I did not want to leave and did not understand the "why" behind it at all, but, I know the voice of God and knew I needed to go. At first, I thought He just didn't want me on the team anymore, but as I stepped off the platform the last night I was scheduled to sing with the team, I knew I was not only stepping down from that position but that I was to leave the church also. So I did.
   The very next day I received a call, my obedience paid off and opened the door to the answer to my prayers. Nobody can tell me that that step of obedience wasn't directly linked to my answered prayer, because I know without a shadow of a doubt that it was.
   I was led to go to another church which has opened other doors for me through divine connections. I had to trust God that He knew best even though I could not see any light at the end of the tunnel. He does not live in time as we do, He knows the end from the beginning and what we need to do to reach our full potential in Christ Jesus and His finished work on the cross. We just need to trust Him, knowing He knows best.

   Through that one huge act of obedience, I have learned to listen to what God is asking me to do,  whether it is through His written word or the many other ways He speaks to me. As long as His written word confirms what I believe He is telling me to do, I'll do it, He will NOT go against His word for me, you, or anyone else.
I have realized also that there is timing for everything. Ecclesiastes 3:1. I am learning to wait on that timing, but to move when I know it's the right time.
I am learning so much about what my rights as His child are, Lord willing next week I will continue with my thought process on the power of faith.


If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment