Sunday, June 3, 2018

Welcome!

   Since my publishing on 5-28-18, I have been moving forward in many areas.

   As I was sitting down getting ready to read a newsletter from a ministry, I was reminded of something my best friends grandson said to me the other day as I was taking him to play with my grandson. He said, "are we there yet?" I replied, "almost,  just down the road and then three more turns". I told him there were only three turns but having only been to my grandson's new house a few times myself, I miss informed him. So I asked him to count the turns until we would arrive at the destination. "Okay", he replied, one, two, three, yeah! There is their house.

   This scenario reminds me of how we are with God when we have been on a long journey to the promise. Asking, "When God?" I know I have asked that a time or two. How long is the road, how many turns or bumps in the road am I going to travel until I'm there? How many Christmases, birthdays, anniversaries are going to pass without seeing the manifestation of the promise?

   I personally went through that very thing for seven years, it seemed like the answer to my prayer took a lifetime. It had been so long it seemed as though my situation was going to remain the way it was, but, I wouldn't let anything but what Gods word said come out of my mouth when it came to that situation. I was holding on to His promises against all odds and everything everyone was telling me. The Bible say's "God be true and man be a liar" Romans 3:4. God showed me through that situation that He is faithful!

   Sometimes the answer to our promise is based on someone else's obedience, God cannot go against man's will. It could be forgiveness on our part, or, perhaps busting the gates of hell with prayer. Sometimes it's simply a matter of being still before Him and listening to His direction that will lead to the answered prayer. Perhaps it's simply a matter of trusting Him, waiting, and not taking the matter into our own hands. The Bible says "the just shall live by faith" Hebrews 10: 38.

    I also know that we cannot have unforgiveness in our hearts.
 In Mark 11: 24-25, it reads "I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if believe that you've received it, it will be yours. V25. But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your in heaven will forgive your sins too". NLT


 Other times the answer comes gradually, that happened with one of my grandsons. He was born premature and had a bleed on the brain, the doctors said he would be a vegetable, but Gods word said something totally different. Every day on my lunch break I would take my little book of promises and walk the stairs in the stairwell quoting Gods word concerning healing over my grandson. I called him, "smart boy" because our words are a creative force. Today He is a smart healthy teenager.

   Whatever our situation God is faithful! Isaiah 55:11 read "So shall my word be that goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire,  And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. AMP

I also know we have an enemy that is fighting the answer to our prayers.
   In Daniel 10: 12-13 it reads "...don't be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come to answer your prayers. V13. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way. Then Micheal, one of the archangels, came to help me, and I left him there with the spirit prince of the kingdom of  Persia. NLT

Whatever situation we are facing, and whatever answer to our prayer we are waiting for, God has done His part He defeated Satan and all of his demons.
   Colossians 2:15 reads "When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities [those supernatural forces of evil against us], He made a public example over of them [exibiting them as captives in His triumphal procession], having triumphed over them through the cross". AMP

   John 19:30 reads So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said,"It is Finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit". NKJV. He gave us the victory through in Jesus Christ, He took the beating, was nailed to the cross, Gave up His spirit, went down to hell and disarmed satan. finished work on the cross!

HOLD ON!!! Don't give up! Don't allow negative thoughts to bombard your thinking, renew your mind with the word of God!
This I know! HE IS FAITHFUL!!!


If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment