Welcome!
Since my last post 6-3-18, ๐ as I was sitting down to writing this blog I stopped, asking Holy Spirit to show me what to write I felt as though I had nothing to stay.
I got up out of my chair and walked to the kitchen, as I was loading the dishwasher many subjects came to me, among those subjects included a thought about the following.
It doesn't matter "who" you are, what matters is "Who's"you are.
It's good to know people and have contacts, but ultimately promotion and everything good and perfect come from God.
It doesn't matter what my last name is, and it doesn't matter what your last name is. What matters is if we have accepted Jesus into our heart. If so, we have been adopted into the family of God, we are His kids. If He he asks us to do something as long as we do what He has asked us to do, He will do the rest.
I used to think that If I would have been born into another family (this, that, or the other) or if I was the daughter of popular people (this or that). But the truth is I was born into an amazing family! The family of God! And, my Heavenly Father and Brother Jesus are more popular than what I could have ever imagined, and, they own it all!
Psalms 50:10-- For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. NKJV
1 Corinthians 10:26-- for "the earth is the Lords and all it's fullness". NKJV
Truth be told you can have all of the money in the world and life can appear to be grand from the outside, but unless you have asked Jesus in your life there will always be a void and emptiness on the inside. Unless you are a part of the family of God, it really doesn't matter what your name is.
Money doesn't buy happiness, Jesus already paid for our happiness, peace, joy, and true prosperity with his blood. Money can't buy that!
John 3:16--For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. AMP
2 Corinthians 5:17--Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. NKJV
Galatians 4:6--And because you are sons, God has sent forth the spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying "Abba, Father! NKJV
Romans 8:17--and if children, then heirs-heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ... NJKV
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Since my last post 6-3-18, ๐ as I was sitting down to writing this blog I stopped, asking Holy Spirit to show me what to write I felt as though I had nothing to stay.
I got up out of my chair and walked to the kitchen, as I was loading the dishwasher many subjects came to me, among those subjects included a thought about the following.
It doesn't matter "who" you are, what matters is "Who's"you are.
It's good to know people and have contacts, but ultimately promotion and everything good and perfect come from God.
It doesn't matter what my last name is, and it doesn't matter what your last name is. What matters is if we have accepted Jesus into our heart. If so, we have been adopted into the family of God, we are His kids. If He he asks us to do something as long as we do what He has asked us to do, He will do the rest.
I used to think that If I would have been born into another family (this, that, or the other) or if I was the daughter of popular people (this or that). But the truth is I was born into an amazing family! The family of God! And, my Heavenly Father and Brother Jesus are more popular than what I could have ever imagined, and, they own it all!
Psalms 50:10-- For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. NKJV
1 Corinthians 10:26-- for "the earth is the Lords and all it's fullness". NKJV
Truth be told you can have all of the money in the world and life can appear to be grand from the outside, but unless you have asked Jesus in your life there will always be a void and emptiness on the inside. Unless you are a part of the family of God, it really doesn't matter what your name is.
Money doesn't buy happiness, Jesus already paid for our happiness, peace, joy, and true prosperity with his blood. Money can't buy that!
John 3:16--For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. AMP
2 Corinthians 5:17--Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. NKJV
Romans 8:17--and if children, then heirs-heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ... NJKV
If you would like to Subscribe to my blog and you will automatically receive an email of my blogs as I publish them weekly.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment