Saturday, August 18, 2018

Welcome!


Since my last publishing on 8-10-18, along with fulfilling the necessary responsibilities needed to move forward to open my businesses, I have been keeping Gods word in my eyes and ears on almost a continual basis.

  YouTube has become a well-used resource in my life as of late. As many of you are well aware, I'm sure, that through the internet most of everything is at your fingertips.

   I am also finding as I go live on my new FB page that I am becoming more relaxed. As I have been listening to the many teachings on YouTube I have been reminded that when I go live or simply share with someone the goodness of God in person I have a responsibility to speak the truth that I know and not be intimidated by what they may think of me. I believe people are hungry for real, for truth!
(I know I was).
As I searched for truth the only way I knew how God met me where I was, I was desperate! I needed the Jesus I heard about and read about from men and women of faith that didn't water down the truth of Gods word to please others, but spoke truth to help others. Now that I have found Jesus, for real, I have a responsibility to tell others about Him and His goodness, the good news, the gospel. Because that is what the gospel is, is good news!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment