Welcome!
I have held onto Gods promises, He has proven that He is indeed faithful! He has opened the door that was seemingly impossible, it took faith in Him and His word to do it.
Today I entered the promised land, all 53,000 sq. ft. of it! There have been a few things required of me to enter that land. To me, the main thing was trusting His word above any circumstances that may arise.
In all of my life, I can truly say without a doubt He has never lied to me or let me down. Even when I messed up He was always there to pick me up. When someone would say I wasn't worthy, He would as me, but who do I say that you are? As He wiped the tears from my eyes.
As my team and I walked through the 53,000 sq. ft. building, I was overwhelmed with the goodness and faithfulness of God. I cannot describe it other than that. God started preparing me for this journey in 1985, the day I began beauty school.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
The journey continues, and the faithfulness of God will never end.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
I have held onto Gods promises, He has proven that He is indeed faithful! He has opened the door that was seemingly impossible, it took faith in Him and His word to do it.
Today I entered the promised land, all 53,000 sq. ft. of it! There have been a few things required of me to enter that land. To me, the main thing was trusting His word above any circumstances that may arise.
In all of my life, I can truly say without a doubt He has never lied to me or let me down. Even when I messed up He was always there to pick me up. When someone would say I wasn't worthy, He would as me, but who do I say that you are? As He wiped the tears from my eyes.
As my team and I walked through the 53,000 sq. ft. building, I was overwhelmed with the goodness and faithfulness of God. I cannot describe it other than that. God started preparing me for this journey in 1985, the day I began beauty school.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
The journey continues, and the faithfulness of God will never end.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment