Welcome!'
Since my last post on 8-18-18, so many good things are transpiring.
Once again, I have found the power of Gods word to be true. His word tells me to "hold fast to the confession of hope without wavering for He who promised is faithful".
Hebrews 10:23 NKJV
I have done that and will continue to do so.
His word also says: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! 1Corinthians 15:57 MEV ... Emphasis mine
"If God is for us, who can be against us" Romans 8:23 NKJV
"No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper" Isaiah 54:17 MEV
Things or situations will form, but as long as I have faith in His word and walk in love those things will not prosper.
God has given me His word that as long as I have faith in the truth of His word, and walk in love, the power of His word will bring the truth of His word to manifestation. I have found that to be so.
ON ANOTHER NOTE
We need to pray for our pastors and leaders now more than ever! Pastors, although we expect them to be strong, they are human, just as we are. The enemy of our soul knows his time is short, therefore, he is going to do whatever he can to try and steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10
There was a tragedy that took place this past week or so and a pastor took his life. That tragedy put me on my knees praying.
And while we are at it, pray for the president of the United States. If you call yourself a Christian, you should be doing just that. And if you live in another country, pray for your leader.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Since my last post on 8-18-18, so many good things are transpiring.
Once again, I have found the power of Gods word to be true. His word tells me to "hold fast to the confession of hope without wavering for He who promised is faithful".
Hebrews 10:23 NKJV
I have done that and will continue to do so.
His word also says: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! 1Corinthians 15:57 MEV ... Emphasis mine
"If God is for us, who can be against us" Romans 8:23 NKJV
"No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper" Isaiah 54:17 MEV
Things or situations will form, but as long as I have faith in His word and walk in love those things will not prosper.
God has given me His word that as long as I have faith in the truth of His word, and walk in love, the power of His word will bring the truth of His word to manifestation. I have found that to be so.
ON ANOTHER NOTE
We need to pray for our pastors and leaders now more than ever! Pastors, although we expect them to be strong, they are human, just as we are. The enemy of our soul knows his time is short, therefore, he is going to do whatever he can to try and steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10
There was a tragedy that took place this past week or so and a pastor took his life. That tragedy put me on my knees praying.
And while we are at it, pray for the president of the United States. If you call yourself a Christian, you should be doing just that. And if you live in another country, pray for your leader.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment