Welcome!
Since 9-5-18, I have been watching the numbers on my Facebook page, "Tammie Pipgras" as they rise due to the viewing of my live videos.
My thought is, "Lord, what should my next subject be"? To my surprise, I believe I am supposed to talk on the subject of anxiety.
For years I lived my life crying inside, camouflaging everything with a smile, acting as though everything was peachy keen. There were those around me that needed to be protected from my reality. Little did I know I wasn't protecting anyone, not even myself.
Years later I have come, across people that fight stress and anxiety for various reasons. I always felt exempt, after all, I made it through the storm of life without having that chain hooked to me, or so I thought.
As I have been allowing God to heal me from my past, He has brought a realization to me. I wasn't immune like I thought I was. Looking back at every time I was put down or belittled sometimes in front of others for the smallest "wrong", it not only brought a sense of low-self-esteem but anxiety, worrying I needed to protect and shield others. And, being concerned others would see me as I felt he seen me. As "worthless".
Anxiety is real. On my next Facebook live in the evening of either 9-11-18 or 9-12-18, PST I am going to talk about how the strength and Love of God has brought me through. And how I am learning what "God," says about me as His child.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
Since 9-5-18, I have been watching the numbers on my Facebook page, "Tammie Pipgras" as they rise due to the viewing of my live videos.
My thought is, "Lord, what should my next subject be"? To my surprise, I believe I am supposed to talk on the subject of anxiety.
For years I lived my life crying inside, camouflaging everything with a smile, acting as though everything was peachy keen. There were those around me that needed to be protected from my reality. Little did I know I wasn't protecting anyone, not even myself.
Years later I have come, across people that fight stress and anxiety for various reasons. I always felt exempt, after all, I made it through the storm of life without having that chain hooked to me, or so I thought.
As I have been allowing God to heal me from my past, He has brought a realization to me. I wasn't immune like I thought I was. Looking back at every time I was put down or belittled sometimes in front of others for the smallest "wrong", it not only brought a sense of low-self-esteem but anxiety, worrying I needed to protect and shield others. And, being concerned others would see me as I felt he seen me. As "worthless".
Anxiety is real. On my next Facebook live in the evening of either 9-11-18 or 9-12-18, PST I am going to talk about how the strength and Love of God has brought me through. And how I am learning what "God," says about me as His child.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment