Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Welcome!


   There are times in life when life is hitting hard and you're not sure if you can take another step, or if you even want to.

   That is the very place I was the other day. I told God, "I didn't want to do this any longer". Honestly, I didn't know if I emotionally could. But, I knew I had to, I would have been for fitting too much to give up and walk away from life. That was this past labor day weekend 2018.

   There are times in life when as the bible says in Ephesians 6:13-14 ..." having done all to stand. 14 Stand there for...

These scriptures are talking about putting on the armor of God.. Verses 14-17.

   This, in my opinion, is something the church "Christians" need to do, "practice " on a consistent basis. I spend good quality time with God daily, I have a firm foundation. Yet, the circumstances of life became too much to want to continue as I was. I just couldn't keep moving in the same direction. I needed a word from God. I didn't want strength to keep going as, 1 Corinthians 10:13 talks about. I know His grace "strength" is sufficient, He has given me strength all my life to go through the storms "trials" of life. I needed more than strength to survive.

   Sunday evenings are our bible study night, we had a special speaker leading the study that labor day weekend. I told God before I left for the study that night that I needed to hear from Him, I needed a word. The topic that night was to everyone, it was about giving God the hidden places of your heart. Joel 2:12. Then, the one leading the study spoke to me about what was on his heart to tell me. The words he spoke to me brought me to tears almost instantly. This person does not know anything about me or my life. There are many things I keep to myself, "not everyone needs to know our business" God spoke to the deep things through this person, some of which I haven't even told my closest friend.

I am holding God to His word to me that night. I trust Him to keep His word. He has never failed me or let me down.

 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment