Sunday, September 23, 2018

Welcome!


  Well, I made it through the last live Facebook.

   If you have been following my publishings I mentioned on 9-11-18, that I go live on Facebook.

   Every time I go live I take a deep breath and ask Holy Spirit to give me the words to speak, the last live broadcast was no different, just a little tougher.

   As I went live I talked about anxiety. I didn't realize I dealt with it until I gave God permission to break the walls of my life down that have been holding me back and take me to a place of healing. Anxiety is one of the "walls" as I call them, that needs to come down so I can walk in the healing Jesus paid the price for on the cross to give me.

   I have walked through most of my adult life feeling as though I made my bed and needed to lay in it. I felt as though I was tough but needed to be strong enough to handle everything that was coming against me. Belittling, etc. I didn't realize that the anxiousness that had crept into my life as I was being belittled and treated poorly was anxiety. Worrying I would do something wrong in the eyes of someone or wouldn't line up to their expectations of, how they thought I should be, what they thought I should say, or how they thought I should act.
   One day I realized that I would never measure up because there was a problem, and the problem wasn't me. Therefore, I stopped trying to be what others thought I should be and started loving myself again for who I really was. I have lived a life of seeking the conditional love of others, now, I am discovering the unconditional love of Jesus!

   I am learning and keep being reminded on my journey to healing that I need to keep forgiveness at the forefront of my life. It can be easy to let bitterness and unforgiveness creep back in. I keep my heart clean before God on a daily basis, allowing Him to heal those broken places in my life.

   I have come to the realization that there are those that need to be placed in Gods hands and put on the shelf of my life for a time as I allow Him to heal me. I need to keep my focus on Jesus and off of the actions of others. While not focusing on situations, but on what the word of God says about me, knowing that He has my back and He protects me.

   As situations have played out in my life, no matter how much they may hurt my heart or affect the trust I have in others, as I listen to and follow the leading of Holy Spirit I am being made aware of the truth that, No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. Isaiah 54:17, Ephesians 6:12. It can be tough because the enemy of our soul, Satan, uses people to do his dirty work, that's all he's got. It's up to me how I to respond to situations that are thrown at me, will I respond with the right attitude and in love?

   Within the past week, I have had Holy Spirit nudge me to keep my mouth shut. In one situation I needed to ask for forgiveness for not doing so, then the opportunity arose again to get fired up, I did not take that opportunity, instead, I kept my mouth shut. I don't want weeds and dirt to get in and block what God is doing in my life.

   Since the situations that are coming at me are huge, to me. I can't help but believe it's because God is working behind the scenes and huge things are happening for me. I am not going to slow down or block the flow of what He is doing by allowing, my mouth, unforgiveness or anything else to get in the way of what God has for me and Jesus paid the price to give me.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my weekly blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment