Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Welcome!    12-18-18


   Merry Christmas! Happy Holiday's! Peace on Earth!

   God is truly faithful, He amazes me!

   For the past two Saturdays, I have taken my 1st book ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ to a Holiday Bazaar. Promoting myself is not my strong suit, God knows that. Before going to the bazaar I asked God for book sales and divine connections. I believe I was intentionally seated next to a lady selling aromatherapy rocks (which she personally makes). She was quiet at first, not really saying anything to me. As a couple people came to my table I gave them a brief introduction as to how the writing of my book came about and a little history of my life. The next thing I knew she had taken me under her wing,. She talked to the person in charge of the bazaar, again, the next thing I knew I was behind the microphone reading an excerpt from my book. When I came off the platform it seemed as though women were drawn to my table, purchasing a copy of my book, asking me for my card, and let me know they couldn't wait to read it.
   I connected with several people who had their own businesses which definitely have the potential to be a resource to me in more than one project I am currently am working on.

   I have also joined a Facebook group called, Speak up Sis! It's a community and safe space for women from all walks of life, to tell the truth of their lives, to, Speak up Sis! It's helped me get further out of comfort zone and hopefully, I've helped and will continue to help other women in some way. There are rules everyone is asked to agree to and adhere to if we chose to remain a part of the community of sistas, but that's a good thing.

   I have two additional books I have authored, and one I am currently writing, Lord willing, they will be released in 2019. They are titled, ~I am~... ~Life and death are in your tongue~... And ~Married to the Unknown~. I have one book I am the co-author of, Lord willing, will be released in 2019, titled, ~Behind closed =doors~.  I'll keep you all updated on the release of these books. Proceeds from the book titled ~Behind closed doors will go into my Nonprofit ~Behind closed doors~ to help fight human trafficking and abused children and adults.

 2018 has been a year of preparation for me, a year of drawing closer to God and holding on to His promises no matter the storms of life that are raging around me look like. One thing I know for sure is that God cannot lie! His word holds true above ALL else.
   My personal thought is that people are so used to being deceived, lied to and let down that when it comes to believing and trusting God, they don't realize that He isn't like everyone else. That is something I have come to the truth of for myself. I have said it before and I am guessing I will say it several more times in my lifetime. God came through for me in seemingly impossible ways, more than once, and I know as long as I am on this earth He will continue to do so because I have faith in His word, I trust Him! If it's in His word, It's His promise to me, and He NEVER breaks His promises! He won't change His word or take it back for me or anyone else. His word is His bond!

 I also believe in 2019 I will be amazed at the  GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, and the Manifested POWER of God in my life!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 





Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment