Welcome! 12-31-18
Oh my goodness this year has come and now is leaving, time is going by too fast! If it wasn't for grandkids the tree may have not been a decoration in our home this year.
After my 5year old grandson and I decorated the tree, my youngest granddaughter ~1-year-old~ would reach for an ornament on the tree as she looking at me as I called her name, then boom, she would pull the ornament off of the tree. My solution, I quit turning the lights on when she came over, no attraction meant no temptation, problem solved.
As I mentioned in previous publishing, I joined a group on FB. The founder of the group posted a question asking what good or awesome things happened for you in 2018? I was grateful for the question because it caused me to reflect on the things God has nudged me to do this year that has taken me COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone, but pushing me toward the calling on my life.
The more I learn to trust God, I'm realizing that even though it may not make sense to me, to just go with the little nudges or pressings. That's where the peace is, in the obedience! Giving up what feels comfortable and safe, walking on the water perse. God is teaching me giving up my comfort zone, my will, or my way of doing things and surrendering to His way of doing things is what is leading me to true salvation and life.
I used to think that salvation was simply asking Jesus into my heart and knowing I was going to heaven. Through teaching from Dr. Bill Winston, I came to the knowledge that it's much more than that.
It's everything Jesus paid for, that my salvation isn't complete unless I'm increasing in every area of my life. Spiritually, physically, financially, in my family, and socially. It's my heart's desire and I fully intend to be living out my salvation to it's fullest through Jesus Christ.
How many people want that and are willing to do whatever it takes to live out their salvation? It takes surrender, that's a dirty word to many, but not to me! In surrender is where I have found the peace, joy, strength, rest, and wholeness of God! Lord being my helper, that's where I'll stay!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Oh my goodness this year has come and now is leaving, time is going by too fast! If it wasn't for grandkids the tree may have not been a decoration in our home this year.
After my 5year old grandson and I decorated the tree, my youngest granddaughter ~1-year-old~ would reach for an ornament on the tree as she looking at me as I called her name, then boom, she would pull the ornament off of the tree. My solution, I quit turning the lights on when she came over, no attraction meant no temptation, problem solved.
As I mentioned in previous publishing, I joined a group on FB. The founder of the group posted a question asking what good or awesome things happened for you in 2018? I was grateful for the question because it caused me to reflect on the things God has nudged me to do this year that has taken me COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone, but pushing me toward the calling on my life.
The more I learn to trust God, I'm realizing that even though it may not make sense to me, to just go with the little nudges or pressings. That's where the peace is, in the obedience! Giving up what feels comfortable and safe, walking on the water perse. God is teaching me giving up my comfort zone, my will, or my way of doing things and surrendering to His way of doing things is what is leading me to true salvation and life.
I used to think that salvation was simply asking Jesus into my heart and knowing I was going to heaven. Through teaching from Dr. Bill Winston, I came to the knowledge that it's much more than that.
It's everything Jesus paid for, that my salvation isn't complete unless I'm increasing in every area of my life. Spiritually, physically, financially, in my family, and socially. It's my heart's desire and I fully intend to be living out my salvation to it's fullest through Jesus Christ.
How many people want that and are willing to do whatever it takes to live out their salvation? It takes surrender, that's a dirty word to many, but not to me! In surrender is where I have found the peace, joy, strength, rest, and wholeness of God! Lord being my helper, that's where I'll stay!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#Blessedbeyondmeasure!
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment