Thursday, December 6, 2018

Welcome!       12-6-18


This week has definitely been a week of pushing through somethings for me.

   Yesterday was another day of getting out of my comfort zone. I joined a group on Facebook called Speak up Sis! It is suggested that each new member post a brief video introducing themselves. Totally out of my comfort zone, but I did it. I made several attempts then finally one I was halfway happy with. It's a private group so anyone who would like to join requests to join.
   There are rules all of the members agree to adhere to. Any member caught violating the rules would face being dismembered from the group. It's a safe space for women from all walks of life to share, be vulnerable, encourage and support each other without the threat of being bullied, laughed at, etc. You are asked to actively interact with the group which takes me out of my comfort zone a little, but it's a good thing.

   This has definitely been a year of preparation for me. A year of being still before God, listening and doing what He is asking me to do even when I am a little apprehension of the unknown. Getting into His word and studying it. Getting on my knees, cleansing my heart from toxins that have been holding me back. The more I seek God and give Him the hidden places in my heart that only He knows about, the more He is opening up the treasures of His word to me.
   Scriptures I have read several times are now leaping off of the page at me with nuggets of revelation knowledge. I am more at peace within myself, strengthened by the truth that as I lay those hidden places at the cross, not excepting them in my life anymore, I am not only strengthened and at peace within but I am able to hear His voice clearer.
   God loves me no matter what, getting rid of the junk that has clogged the flow of communication that was between us, slowing my life and calling down is causing my heart to feel so much better, freer! 💖

   I have discovered that it's the small stuff that can make a huge difference, hindering me from moving forward with what I am called to do in life. It's the little foxes that spoil the vine.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 





Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment