Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Welcome!       1-23-19


Be still and know that I am God! Psalms 46:10

   To me, this verse is saying, chill out! relax! stop talking, listen for a moment and remember what I have said. I keep my word! I am God!

   Salvation is a free gift, Jesus paid for it with His shed blood on the cross. He paid a price for me that I definitely could not afford to pay. He did it to set me free from the curse that came on the earth through Adams sin of relinquishing the earth to the snake (the devil) in disobedience to God. Genesis 2:17 MEV

   Before Jesus bowed His head and gave up His spirit, He said: "it is finished!" John 19:30.
Knowing that Jesus paid to set me free (paid the price) with His blood tells me a few things. It tells me that He loves me! He knew what He was facing, the pain and torcher. That's why in the garden of
Gethsemane He prayed, ...."My Father, if there is any way you can deliver me from this suffering, please take it from me. Yet what I want is not important, for I only desire to fulfill your plan for me. Then an angel from heaven appeared to strengthen Him.  Matthew 26:39. TPT
   For this is how much God loved the world-He gave His one and only, unique son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in Him will not perish but experience everlasting life. John 3:16 TPT 

   Since "it is finished!", it also tells me that I don't have to live under the curse anymore, (poverty, sickness, or lack of any kind). He gave me His word that "it is finished" He paid for my salvation, my freedom from the curse of the law being made a curse for me.
  Yet, Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed it completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written: "Everyone who is hung upon a tree is doubly cursed." Galatians 3:13 TPT 

   As I have stated in prior publishings, I trust Him! He has never lied to me or let me down. I have tested His word in huge situations, holding His word as the final authority in my life, not allowing anything but His word come out of my mouth. He came through every time! no question about it. 😍

   He says in Romans 10:11. Scripture reassures us, "No one who trusts God like this-- heart and soul--will ever regret it. MSG 

   He does meet us where we are, but He also expects us to grow up just like a baby grows up. To me, growing up means "Trusting Him-- heart and soul!" He starts us trusting Him with the little things like a nursing baby, then we graduate to the bigger stuff like baby food, eventually, we continue to graduate to meat, trusting Him in the big stuff.
    He gives us His Word and His Spirit. His Word is filled with His promises to us. He does His part! The question is, do we do our part? Walking in love and forgiveness? For starters.
   Not any one person is given the same path, in my opinion, some paths are harder than others. By design or choice, I don't know. But I do know that just as the angel strengthened Jesus in the garden when he surrendered to the will of the Father in Matthew 26:39, He will send strength for us also as we go through times of testing. I know because it has happened to me on many occasions. So many times, I just wanted to run and not look back! leave life as I knew it. Each time He sent strength for me, that's why I have said so many times "He is my strength!", I'm not just saying it, I have experienced it over and over again, I know it to be so, He is my strength!

   I remember a time a few years ago, I read, 1Coritnthians 10:13. No temptation has overtaken you but such is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. 
   I thought, YESSS! He's giving me the way out. I was disappointed when I found that His strength was my escape. It was one of those situations when I needed to surrender to His plan, saying not my will but yours. I am learning that it's my attitude that will determine my altitude. It's not about what seemingly makes my life easier, it's about people seeing Jesus in me, the Gospel. The Good News! Will I get it right everytime? No, but that's when I ask for forgiveness, and if I forgive others I know I will be forgiven. Mark 11:25, And when you stand praying, if you find that you carry something in your heart against another person, release him and forgive him so that your Father in heaven will also release you and forgive you of your faults. TPT

If Jesus can forgive, so can I. Luke 23:34, While they were nailing Jesus to the cross, he prayed over and over, "Father forgive them, for they don't know what they're doing"... TPT


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com 
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com

Again, next to the subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 


Tammie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment