Thursday, January 31, 2019

Welcome!     1-31-19


Wow! January is already gone.

   The following story leads to where I am today...
In 2007 my life literally felt as if it was caving in on me, I felt as though I was drowning and I couldn't breathe, it wasn't a panic attack, but all of hell breaking loose and surrounding me, or so it seemed.

   Out of my desperation to survive emotionally, mentally, and physically I turned to God, getting real with Him. What do I mean by getting real?
   I spent quality time with Him, in His word, in prayer, and simply talking to Him throughout my day as I would anyone. I needed peace and strength for survival. I no longer cared about what anyone thought about my situation nor did I asked for anyone to hear from God for me. I needed to hear from and know God for myself. I've been that way ever since.
 
   I'm not saying that I don't seek Godly counsel, I'm saying that I talk to God about whatever situation I am facing first, and wait for His direction. If His direction is seeking counsel, then so be it. But along with that counsel, I ask for scripture to back it. The council should agree with scripture and to me, confirm that it's from God.

   If you have asked Jesus into your heart and accepted Him as savior, recognizing He died on the cross and God raised Him from the dead, then you are His child. But we are not supposed to stay children, we are supposed to grow up in the things of God and learn of Him. Just as we see children grow up and learning in all stages of life, we are to grow up in the things of God as well. That is what I hadn't done up to that point in my life, until 2007.

   As it is with any good healthy relationship, it takes taking the time for intimacy. Some are not willing to give that time, others are. I personally make the time, giving God the first of every day. I admit not every day is as intimate as others, but I need that time, it's not an option for me. In Him, I live and breathe and I have my being. I know what He has brought me through, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I need intimacy with Him, especially with everything He has placed on my heart to do. I need to know Him intimately and hear from Him clearly. That takes daily fellowship with Him.
   I, by no means, think of myself as being any more special than anyone else. I just know that everything thing around me was caving in and I was dying inside when Jesus rescued me, giving me the strength to live spiritually, emotionally, and physically. He restored health to my body and healed all of my wounds. Jeremiah 30:17.

My testimony is, finding God for myself, for real! And receiving His Love, Goodness, and Grace!
He's allowing me to use the brokenness in my life for His glory, by being real with the pain and mistakes of my life that led me to the one who can put those broken pieces back together, better than ever before.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com 
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com

Again, next to the subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 




Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment