Thursday, January 10, 2019

Welcome!    1-10-2019


   HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow, 2019 is here.
   The last few hours of 2018 was uneventful for me, I actually woke up right before midnight to the sound of fireworks announcing 2019 is here!

   I said to myself, "this feels like the same old stuff, but another year". That may be how it felt, but that's not going to be the case. I am determined as much as it depends on me, 2019 will NOT be the same ole same ole!

   I have a passion in my heart to see and experience greatness in many areas of my life, not for myself, but to help others! I don't care about being in the spotlight, but that seems to be where God is placing me, totally out of my comfort zone. Every direction Jesus takes me, the spotlight is there. whether it's sharing my testimony via the books I write, the blogs I publish,  speaking engagements, my nonprofit, etc. Not to mention the other huge project I have been working on for over 6 years which is placing me in front of people with master degrees and CEOs of companies compared to my GED and cosmetology certificate.   

   God gives me the words to hold my own, I have wisdom, knowledge, and experience. Yes, these people are important! But, so am I! They know who I am and what I bring to the table. I submitted an important document pushing to have it evaluated, I received positive feedback stating it appeared to be thorough, YESS! Only God!!  That statement told me the document I submitted passed, giving me a direction to further my journey towards the completion and passing of my project to open my business.

  This is the year, I am determined by the grace of God this year will NOT be the same ole same ole!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feel free to subscribe to my to my blog publishings.  

For those of you who are new to my publishings, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~  Between the covers I wrote about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.

  To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is; 
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com 

To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to subject please type in ~I read your blog, or, Beauty Within~, something letting me know to open it. Thanks

To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;

sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to subject please type in,I read your blog~.


Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings

#Blessedbeyondmeasure! 


Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment