Last week as my husband and I were driving around, we went past a church. This church posted something on their signage that was upsetting to me, even though I was not happy with the sign I was reminded of the scripture in John 10, that says, "I lay down My life... No one takes it from me". It was as if God was saying to me, tell the people no one took my life, I gave it freely!
Jesus chose to die for us! He went to hell and paid the price for every sin we have or will ever commit. Salvation is a free gift to us, but cost Him everything, HIS LIFE! His blood redeemed/bought us back from slavery. We are no longer slaves to sin unless we choose to be.
Jesus was beaten with 39 stripes on His back with a cat of nine tales, hung on the cross nails piercing His hands and feet, Committed His spirit to the Father, went to hell, and suffered our torment for 3 days so we would not have to live in torment, then the Father of glory raised Jesus from the dead seating Him at His own right hand. Colossians 2:14-15 Ephesians 1:20-22
He bought us back, He paid the price of our sin for our freedom from every sickness, diseases, depression, anxiety, fear, and poverty of every kind. He already did it all, as He said when He hung on the cross before laying His life down, "It is Finished", John 19:30. 2 Corinthians 2:14
He became sin for us. 2 Corinthians 5:21
Revelations 12:11 They overcame him (satan) by the blood of the lamb (Jesus)... emphasis added.
His blood-bought us back paid the price, redeemed us with His blood!
HE GAVE HIS ALL SO I COULD BE FREE!!!... I LOVE HIM!!!
BLESSINGS, All!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
To Contact Me, my email address is, sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure
Tammie
Feel free to subscribe to my blog publishings.
For those of you who are new to my publishing's, I wrote and self-published a book titled, ~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~ Between the covers is my testimony about the daily struggles I faced and how leaning on God gave me strength, recognizing Him as my only Hope while discovering His faithfulness in my life.
To purchase a copy of~So Thankful! Life Behind The Posts~, you can contact me directly through my email listed below. The purchase price for a paperback copy is $12.99 plus $2.65 shipping and handling. For a digital download please see my website also listed below. If you live outside the United States please go to my website for links to Amazon for digital down or Create Space for a print copy. My website address is;
lifebehindtheposts.weebly.com
Your message may go to junk mail, to ensure it will not be deleted, next to the subject please type in
To book me for speaking engagements please contact me at;
sothankful.tcp@gmail.com
Again, next to the subject please type in,~ I read your blog~.
Thank you all so much, I appreciate you.
Blessings
#BLESSEDbeyondmeasure
Tammie
No comments:
Post a Comment